Portal?

Hi Ellio!
I’ll keep saying St. Michaels prayer and spraying holy water, sage too. I’ve told it in more than a few ways where it can go, and to leave me the hell alone. My neighbors have probably heard me yelling at it. Lol Thanks for the advice!

It’s really interesting that a simple thing like a ouija board can cause so much harm! Kids should never be allowed to play with that stuff!

Update day 2 of emf recordings. I made 2 new videos today. It’s definitely moving. I cut off the power to the entire house this time in hopes that my readings would cease. Check it out.

Second video:

Hello, Paintman! Thanks for the warm welcome and info! My brother never had experiences with this. He wasn’t attuned to this sort of thing and actually didn’t believe in any of it.

Yes, I agree with the term oppression. That’s fair. I’d love to try the prayers you mentioned. I’ll try anything if I think it can help. I don’t do drugs but I did my fair share if drinking years ago. I’ve been alcohol free for close to 7 years. Though I don’t believe that’s what attracted it to me. I believe my teen years experimenting with the occult has made this happen. If only I had listened to my Mother. Lol

Oh, I am most ready to trade in the demon for an angel! Thank you, Paintman!
I can recommend Paintman as one who you can trust, Fizz. But I will tell you what he will also tell you....you will have to stop interacting with this thing if you wish to be rid of it.... Totally.

I agree. I was actually thinking that I might be making things worse by using this emf to track it. I’ll stop using it.

I told it to leave. That it has no power over me, and that it’s wasting its time. I’ve said that many times in the past. I said the Michael prayer multiple times loudly in the room. I’ll now cease for good and only conduct the prayers silently. I doubt this thing will go away though. It’s been with me for so long.

Sounds good I’ll remember that. So should I continue to track this stationary object that floats in my room? Do you believe it to be a portal? I know the demon follows me around but the thing in my room is different.