Portal?

I will consider it, but I want to give this some time. It may take awhile to cast this thing out. If I, or my wife are attacked tonight I’ll call him. This thing got really mad when they were here. It’s never pushed me before.
That's normally the case with a blessing. They get a bit angry. NOW is the time to go heavy on prayer and be sure to have your spiritual self in order. This is where the fight actually begins, Fizz.

That's normally the case with a blessing. They get a bit angry. NOW is the time to go heavy on prayer and be sure to have your spiritual self in order. This is where the fight actually begins, Fizz.

Good to know, thanks Debi! I’ll pray more than I have ever prayed! The thing will leave me out of boredom and annoyance! Lol

I keep feeling a sharp stabbing pain in my back and I’ve had a headache since the priest left. I will not stop praying though! I am stronger than this! If anyone wants to say a prayer for me I’d welcome it. Thank you!

I keep feeling a sharp stabbing pain in my back and I’ve had a headache since the priest left. I will not stop praying though! I am stronger than this! If anyone wants to say a prayer for me I’d welcome it. Thank you!
Sending them up for you, Fizz.

Thanks Wind in Trees, thanks Debi! I've just sent an email to Reverand Bean informing him of my situation and even sent him a link to this very thread to look at. Hopefully he'll have more suggestions. I'm currently in the garage where I work out with the emf detector and it's followed me out here. The emf detector sitting on a table and it's spikes periodically. Funny thing about that, when I throw punches directly in front of the meter the signal stops. I hope I'm hurting this thing! LOL I'm very stubborn and I'm determined to rid myself of this once and for all! :mad:

Anything that gives you inner strength should help.As I'm not of a religion I have nothing to support me with these things but myself.I don't know but it seems to me getting others involved might give an impression of you being vulnerable.As you said you are stronger than this, it has no power over you, so keep this attitude.You will be fine Fizz.

Praying for you Fizz. I hope you get a response from B. Bean. Are you wearing your blessed medals?

Praying for you Fizz. I hope you get a response from B. Bean. Are you wearing your blessed medals?

Thank you, Lynn!
I hope I get a response from him as well. If he doesn’t, I’ll continue to do what I’m doing. Praying and having faith.

I am wearing my St. Michael pendant. I usually only take it off during my workouts, then it’s right back on. I’ve been constantly praying today. Actually, I have new prayers brought by the priest that are for this exact occurrence. I’ll have to send it to Debi if she’d like to share it in the link she provides.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman