Paranormal Psychology

Alejandro I like the works of Alfred Adler."I like what you're going to do with this knowledge, but what are you going to look toward."
Adler turned the tables on the head. He was in the psychology of 'use.' But if you have a good grandmother she could probably say the same thing. Just not codified.
Give me a couple of specifics and I can go through my library or find out some really smart people that will be willing to help in your efforts.:cool:
Specifically, for what im in by now, i wish to know more about apparitions. Any data or methodological description of this phenomena will be of a lot of use. If you know about recurrent kinds of apparitions or any intent of classification it would be gold to me.

Reactions: Paintman
Stormhorse probably gave you more of what you're looking for.
I understand you're looking for a compendium of paranormal stories. Christie posted a link to our members paranormal experiences. That can be one heck of a resource.
Going through my bookshelves I can't find anything to help. But I did find one book that you may find useful. The book provides a structure or framework to explore and present the paranormal. Wonders in the Sky -unexplained aerial objects from Antiquity to Modern Times. Written by Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck.