Paranormal Psychology

Its really easy to take a side. "Study" sounds bad in the way you say it. Since you dont know my deep intentions i reject the part of your words wich are assuming to know more than you do. I like that this is a safe place to talk. On the other hand i wont "use" anyone. You have my word.
I would encourage you to read and comment on other PNF threads. There is wealth of information already on this forum.

Welcome Alejandro.

As 7Christie indicated, there is a huge collection of personal experiences recorded in public threads here on the PNF as well as posts with links used to quote outside resources. I would be happy to help point you to any of those threads I've created with specific psychic phenomena of interest to you. Unfortunately, I don't have any experiences with demons - I mention that because that topic appeared in one of your comments posted earlier in this same thread.

Welcome again.

Welcome Alejandro.

As 7Christie indicated, there is a huge collection of personal experiences recorded in public threads here on the PNF as well as posts with links used to quote outside resources. I would be happy to help point you to any of those threads I've created with specific psychic phenomena of interest to you. Unfortunately, I don't have any experiences with demons - I mention that because that topic appeared in one of your comments posted earlier in this same thread.

Welcome again.
Great to read you. I would be very thankfull if you could guide me to debates about sightings of ghosts or spirits.

Great to read you. I would be very thankfull if you could guide me to debates about sightings of ghosts or spirits.

You will probably notice Alejandro that there is a Search feature in the top right corner of the PNF webpages. Feel free to make use of it to find more topics of interest. However, here is a link to a thread I created about ghost sightings. I hope it is interesting...

Share with us your own ghost / spirit sightings!

Alejandro I like the works of Alfred Adler."I like what you're going to do with this knowledge, but what are you going to look toward."
Adler turned the tables on the head. He was in the psychology of 'use.' But if you have a good grandmother she could probably say the same thing. Just not codified.
Give me a couple of specifics and I can go through my library or find out some really smart people that will be willing to help in your efforts.:cool:

Its really easy to take a side. "Study" sounds bad in the way you say it. Since you dont know my deep intentions i reject the part of your words wich are assuming to know more than you do. I like that this is a safe place to talk. On the other hand i wont "use" anyone. You have my word.
Alejandro, as the owner of this site, I made a statement to you of what I will allow and not allow here. I'm not going to play word games with you as to what your deepest intentions may be. The fact is, I have a rule of working on respect here, and I would advise you to utilize that option. You now know my intentions as to how the site may and may not be used.

Alejandro, as the owner of this site, I made a statement to you of what I will allow and not allow here. I'm not going to play word games with you as to what your deepest intentions may be. The fact is, I have a rule of working on respect here, and I would advise you to utilize that option. You now know my intentions as to how the site may and may not be used.
It was clear since the begining. I understand what you are allowing and not. So i again promisse, i wont use any particular case for study purposes or make a case study of anyone. In fact i wasnt thinking of doing it.