Need help please

Thank you very much I really do appreciate all the help you have given me I will keep you updated xx

Reactions: Debi
Thank you very much I will try anything to help my children. I just don't understand what is happening x
Children are born very receptive to the spirit world. Often times once we reach age 7-10 it either fades away or our parents suppress these gifts. I know lots of kids who see things that even a sensitive person like me can’t see.

Reactions: 3kim
Hi Catherine. Debi gave you good advice. Until you clear the house with sage, prayer and claiming your space, I would not put my child in the room. That’s just me, better safe than sorry.

Also these negative jerk entities look for easy prey. It has nothing to do with any bad behavior by your kids.

The prayer she gave you does work. If you can believe that evil entries exist then it’s only logical that good beings exist. Prayer in faith has the most power.

Reactions: Spectre80
Welcome to the forum Catherine, I was wondering if you or your kids have seen these "entities" well enough to give a description. It may very well help us identify if they are negative spirits or something just looking for attention. The fact that both of your kids have had the same dreams and the spirit has changed gender steers me to believe its trying to relate to whoever it is affecting. Also I was wondering if there has been any unexplained activity outside this one room.

Thanks for sharing your experience hopefully things settle down for you.

There is a fire that burns in your heart when you know your children are being threatened. You said that you do not belong to any particular religion and are not spiritual.....I would like to point out that a "Mama Bear Protecting Her Young" is a very powerful and unquestionable type of spirituality!
Take the "Not MY kids and Not MY house" type of approch when you are claiming your space. Think about your children, what they mean to you and what measures you would take to keep them safe while you are doing the cleansing. These are very powerful "Mothers Love" intentions ..........I hope you and your family can rest peacefully soon.

Light&Love

Also tell your children that even in their dreams they can tell the man (or woman) to go away. As can YOU. Don't be afraid to talk to what looks like thin air and tell this thing or things that this is your home, your children, and they do not have permission to bother them awake or asleep. Order it to stop. It's called claiming your home and taking back your home. You have the authority to order it to stop.

Hello Catherine and welcome. These fine people have given you sound advice. If these things don't work they will think harder and give more progressive and aggressive steps. In my heart what Debi quoted here is the most profound and powerful advice of all. Your kids are already ahead of the game because you BELIEVE in them. That is rarer then you think and I am sure, quite unexpected to this/these little balls of snot and filth that are messing with them. By Standing with/beside your Children and telling them exactly what Debi said in honesty and then acting yourself in the manner Debi said, they learn Faith... in themselves, in you, and in a higher order of protection that is on their side. Because that is the truth of it. The Light does not demand homage to protect. All that is necessary is belief enough to Call. Which you have done. Who it is, what it is, or what it wants is not your problem to worry over. It doesn't matter. There is a line and there is consequences of crossing it. It is not you or your children that will pay the price. You may get scarred up a little... but it/they/whatever will lose this battle before they realize it has started. This is my promise to you. I am heading for my Candles and my Sage and Cedar as we speak. You talk to Michael. I will talk to The Guardians. And others here will hold you and yours tightly in their own ways.

To the rest here:

I hate when 'they' violate The Children. Hate it. Hate them. I know, I know... hate is a negative aspect and not very Lightly in attitude. I will be atoning for refusing to learn this particular Lesson for more than a small while. But that is already in motion so I remain unrepentant.

I am not so skillful at banishing/smiting the demon's/darkness...as other's here probably are... But I am extraordinarily skilled at hauling them into the Light. I felt this coming since last night and have wandered these halls off and on since then, waiting for what 'this' was. I think Catherine's story is True and I think this is serious and I think we can help her and The Children.

I smell two or maybe... twin... entities, very clearly. Not male nor female... Mirror. If that helps. Not attached to the house nor anyone in it. Nor any screw up in the past. Possibly slinking in a surrounding area/woods/trees/swamp/sewer./pit. These are 'camp dogs' alright. No direct alliance or allegiance to a cause or reason... just filth for the sake of it. I don't even know which of you I am talking to, but I know you are here. Shall we join the Dance and Call on our Higher Powers to guide us? I'm in. Picking up the phone.

Reactions: Charleh
Also tell your children that even in their dreams they can tell the man (or woman) to go away. As can YOU. Don't be afraid to talk to what looks like thin air and tell this thing or things that this is your home, your children, and they do not have permission to bother them awake or asleep. Order it to stop. It's called claiming your home and taking back your home. You have the authority to order it to stop.
Yes!!!

Hi Catherine....very good advice as always on here! I love how everyone always comes together to help out.
I know you may not have a background in the Christian faith, but I'm going to be straight up honest with you. It's sounds like somewhere along the line either with the ouija board or something else a doorway was opened. Things can happen right away or sometimes years later. As Charleh explained children at a young age have very open minds and are unfortunately susceptible to spirits. It is one of God's mortal laws that demonic spirits have to have a "door" opened and an invitation into ones life. Unfortunately they will prey on young susceptible minds to gain access and an invitation. They will change into any appearance they wish to manifest as a familiar human be it male, female or child.

Reactions: Lynne