Need help please

In the paranormal world, entities are known to harrass children in their dreams. What these entities are is difficult to say. The way we fight against them is by protection methods.

Reactions: Charleh
Also tell your children that even in their dreams they can tell the man (or woman) to go away. As can YOU. Don't be afraid to talk to what looks like thin air and tell this thing or things that this is your home, your children, and they do not have permission to bother them awake or asleep. Order it to stop. It's called claiming your home and taking back your home. You have the authority to order it to stop.

Reactions: Spectre80 and Lynne
What is smudging? X
Smudging is producing smoke and using that smoke to cleanse the air. Hold on and I will grab a few links that explain it for you. Go room to room with the burning sage.

In the paranormal world, entities are known to harrass children in their dreams. What these entities are is difficult to say. The way we fight against them is by protection methods.
But what would they want with my children they are not bad children they very well behaved and very well mannered x

Smudging is producing smoke and using that smoke to cleanse the air. Hold on and I will grab a few links that explain it for you. Go room to room with the burning sage.
Where can I get some white sage from? X

But what would they want with my children they are not bad children they very well behaved and very well mannered x
Negative entities enjoy the fear and feed off of it. Has anyone in your family ever dabbled in the occult? Have you brought in any new items that were used into the house? Truly, there doesn't need to be a reason why, sometimes it's random choice.

Smudging proven medicinal

Negative entities enjoy the fear and feed off of it. Has anyone in your family ever dabbled in the occult? Have you brought in any new items that were used into the house? Truly, there doesn't need to be a reason why, sometimes it's random choice.

Smudging proven medicinal
Not that I'm aware of I remember my mum saying something about her brothers playing with a ojiou board when they where kids but that was years before she had my oldest sister and before me they where all quite young in there teens x

Then it may be random, Catherine. There are so many possibilities you simply have to deal with the fact it's happening. Try what I've told you so far and see if it helps. We won't leave you without assist, and I'm sure others will also weigh in with comments over the next 24 hours. I'm giving you the simplest way to try and handle this as you have no background in working with the paranormal. Do let me know if it helps and we're here for you.

Reactions: Charleh