Need help please

Catherine

Reaction score
Hey... I don't know if I'm in the right place but I'm willing to try anything. My daughter was having the same weird dream every night that a strange looking women was trying to get through her window but she couldn't come in unless my daughter said she could my daughter also said that she used to change into scary things..... my son is now in that room and is have the same dream but it's not a women it's a man. I'm just really worried that's it's not something normal. Could anyone please help me I don't know what to do my kids are scared to sleep

Hi Catherine! I will move you over to the proper forum in a moment.

We're here to help. Catherine, have you ever had any activity before? Is this a new house? How old are the children?

Moving you over to Paranormal Experiences, Catherine. I will leave a redirect so you can just tap and follow it over.

We've been here for almost 4 years and I've personally had no activity that I'm sure of but my partner has and my little girl is 5 and my son is nearly 4 x

We've been here for almost 4 years and I've personally had no activity that I'm sure of but my partner has and my little girl is 5 and my son is nearly 4 x
OK, let's first add some protection to your home. Are you Christian or of another faith? I want to work with you within your belief system.

I don't really have any believes if been through some pretty bad stuff so kind of don't believe x

This prayer can be used by any faith and is pretty universal for protection. Use it daily within your home, particularly at bedtime for the kid's rooms.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

I don't really have any believes if been through some pretty bad stuff so kind of don't believe x
Whether you believe or not, try that prayer...it sets the intentions of safety and science shows intention makes a difference.

Next, try burning white sage and "smudging" the house. Also science based, smudging does help take negative energy out of the area.

Reactions: Charleh
Thank you very much I will try anything to help my children. I just don't understand what is happening x