Move over Einstein. Look on the horizon...it's George Noory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The award was for medical journalism and Christopher Wilde got one for his Turmeric plus formula. The Emord Group is a bunch of lawyers who represent clients of natural food and natural medications, OTC drugs, etc. Nice sales ploy.
Is this Jonathan Emord? He has been a guest on Coast several times talking about natural foods, usually when the government has bullied some farmer for selling fresh eggs or unpasteurized milk.

Reactions: LadyLinda
Is this Jonathan Emord? He has been a guest on Coast several times talking about natural foods, usually when the government has bullied some farmer for selling fresh eggs or unpasteurized milk.
His name was one of them listed so I'm going to say yes.

They probably figure they will always have a platform on snorges show if they give him some phoney BS award.

Reactions: LadyLinda and Debi
Whatever happened to Whorge reporting from Ferguson? Like everything else he says he's going to do, it fell by the wayside. I wonder how that Hawaii studio is coming along? It's only been in construction about 3 years.

Ferguson: By the time he got to St. Louis, things had calmed down. He made one remark that I'm aware of about how things were going back to normal on the streets while he was there.

Hawaii studio: Heard about a month ago he says it's "Almost finished!" How big is this supposed studio that it takes three years? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.