Move over Einstein. Look on the horizon...it's George Noory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe "the bed" let you stay awake to listen in last night! lol
It didn't. I fell asleep and woke up at 3 am. Tuned into snorry and drifted in and out of sleep until 7. The Canadian station I stream from repeats the show, so I heard most of it in between sleeping.

Reactions: Debi
Just when you think that dillhole Noory can't be any bigger of a tool, he proves you wrong. Last night he was simply amaaaazed that some study showed that most Americans can't come up with $500 emergency money for a car (or any) repair. He simply couldn't believe it. Newsflash to the Motor City MORON: Not everyone has a sinecure position where they get paid big bucks to do nothing.

Reactions: Debi
OMG! Even my Snoory lovin' husband heard that last night and turned on the Whorge! LOL Ticked him off so much he even said I should be looking around for other shows for him to listen to at night!!!

Reactions: surge
OMG! Even my Snoory lovin' husband heard that last night and turned on the Whorge! LOL Ticked him off so much he even said I should be looking around for other shows for him to listen to at night!!!
Whorge, that pustulous windbag is sooooo out of touch. Just when you think he could not be any stupider.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.