Move over Einstein. Look on the horizon...it's George Noory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
I don't know why I do it to myself. I guess I just wanted to listen to the guest that was on - Darrin Owens, so I tuned into The Dull One on Noory's travelling circus and infomercial formerly known as Coast to Coast. Noory, in typical fashion, let a guest tell a riveting story about an exorcism that he performed and right before he got to the end, Noory interrupted him and said let's go to commercials.

??!!??!!

Reactions: Debi
So, are we listening tonight, or was the night still up for debate? I might actually make to to 1am when the show starts.

Narcissist Noory did a show about himself last night. Topic was about spotting Narcissists. All whorge needs is a mirror.

Narcissist Noory did a show about himself last night. Topic was about spotting Narcissists. All whorge needs is a mirror.
And then he continued on by having guest #2 do HIS intention experiment to bring one inch of rain to LA this coming weekend.

And then he continued on by having guest #2 do HIS intention experiment to bring one inch of rain to LA this coming weekend.
haha! I heard that. Typical Noory. Let someone else do the work, then take the credit.

Remember when he "broke" the news on DB Cooper that Ian had actually broken on his Saturday show?

Reactions: surge
Status
Not open for further replies.