Members Art

1c.jpg

oh paulm, you are such an inspiration to me. i am an artist too but i'm hesitant to put my artwork on here because yours outshines it. mine is digital tho.

Thank you, please post your works here, I would love to see them. whatever the style may be, we can all learn and get ideas and techniques from each other. its a great way to grow and build confidence.
painting is not my base or root medium. I usually work in inks, but painting is the best way to practice color theory, blending, perspective and other things, plus its a way to keep in the study of fine art.

Maybe not art but not a pic. I was commissioned to create this from digital elevation model data for a magazine. This led to creating fantasy images, anyway, Barringer Crater Arizona

meteor-crater_138189703_o.jpg

cool pic. digital art is cool, I used to do some stuff on a Wacom board and photoshop but kinda got away from the digital side.

Reactions: 7Critter and TonyM
cool pic. digital art is cool, I used to do some stuff on a Wacom board and photoshop but knida got away from the digital side.

Thanks, this is the closest I'll get to art I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler

Reactions: Paulm