Members Art

ok. it's digital. not too detailed. i'll post a pic of a castle i drew for boo's book first. it's a castle on a beach.
35343385_10215457150399021_117161734262751232_n.jpg

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm
So what is your story, Armand ? Make up one and entertain us. :)
I dunno really....tried to capture a feeling of tranquility, just laid back island life. but at the same time the never ending quest to explore elsewhere... you know, you can be in the most beautiful place in the world, but still, you have to know whats on the island that's in the background.. and someday you find yourself remembering "that time" and maybe some place you consider home but have never made it back...like I said I don't know, I think maybe just life, both real and metaphorically.... I got the idea from a stock photo, made some changes and this is what it says to me.
what does it say to you ?, what would your story be.?
like paul said metaphoric its just a painting that makes you think and tells many stories i remember having conversations about art like this as we waited for our food at a restaurant it's a real conversation piece that should be shared with the world I guess like music is to me I can see the same affection for art when I look through Pauls' eyes. I always got that from art " Looking through the eyes of the person that painted it but at the same time you can also see through many eyes and what stories might have aroused from it. I guess you could call it an empathic view. In respect of the beholder.