Is that a carrot?

There are foods I like if they are raw but I strongly dislike them if cooked. Carrots and cabbage, to name two.

Hot peppers or any foods that contain them are poison as far as I'm concerned.

I eat meat but not organs or other unconventional parts.

I also dislike food that has been in a microwave. I threw out my MW oven years ago. I use a 'toaster oven' instead which only takes a little longer in most cases.

I used to heartily dislike Brussels sprouts, until I learned that steaming them was the best way to cook them, and serving with lots of butter.
Have you tried roasting them in the oven? Cut them in half and lightly brush them with olive oil and season to your liking. Roast them in the oven for 10 min. on like 400 until crisp. They are delicious.

There are foods I like if they are raw but I strongly dislike them if cooked. Carrots and cabbage, to name two.

Hot peppers or any foods that contain them are poison as far as I'm concerned.

I eat meat but not organs or other unconventional parts.

I also dislike food that has been in a microwave. I threw out my MW oven years ago. I use a 'toaster oven' instead which only takes a little longer in most cases.
I agree on the microwave, I sue it to heat water by the cup for tea mostly.

Reactions: ozentity
Have you tried roasting them in the oven? Cut them in half and lightly brush them with olive oil and season to your liking. Roast them in the oven for 10 min. on like 400 until crisp. They are delicious.
That sounds good!

Reactions: Lynne