Is that a carrot?

I like squirrels. Where I used to live they were all over the place and with very little effort I could harvest 6 or 8 of them. We ate them fried or in gumbo.

I like spam too. As for an ingredient that can ruin a dish, I think green peppers. In some things they are really good but in others they are way too strong.
I had a neighbor who liked to make halupkies ( stuffed cabbage) and she liked to make a bunch of them and share. She also put green peppers in them, and the first time I ate one of those halupkies, I had heartburn for two days, not kidding. So now, I avoid green peppers.

I had a neighbor who liked to make halupkies ( stuffed cabbage) and she liked to make a bunch of them and share. She also put green peppers in them, and the first time I ate one of those halupkies, I had heartburn for two days, not kidding. So now, I avoid green peppers.
I don't put the green peppers in my halupkies, but I occasionally do stuffed peppers...which means I have to do another option for my kid cuz there is not enough Pepcid in the world to avoid his epic heartburn after eating them!