Is that a carrot?

When I travel I carry a bottle of Trappy's Red Devil hot sauce with me. That allows me to eat ANYTHING and probably like it. Salt is sort of a funny thing. When I'm working and sweating salt starts to taste sweet to me and I can't have too much...The rest of the time pure salt is bitter to me. Peppers are something that I like to grow and will eat them with every meal. Jalapenos, Longhorn, Bells, Cayanne, and, Banana peppers, are all good but the HOT ones cover more territory for me.

When I travel I carry a bottle of Trappy's Red Devil hot sauce with me. That allows me to eat ANYTHING and probably like it. Salt is sort of a funny thing. When I'm working and sweating salt starts to taste sweet to me and I can't have too much...The rest of the time pure salt is bitter to me. Peppers are something that I like to grow and will eat them with every meal. Jalapenos, Longhorn, Bells, Cayanne, and, Banana peppers, are all good but the HOT ones cover more territory for me.
So, you are part of the fire breathing dragon clan? lol That's what I call one of my kids who loves those things.

I am most definitely a fire dragon. My Dad and I didn't consider it a real meal if there weren't onions and peppers on the table. Without them, it was just a snack! I added the Hotsauce bought by the gallon when I moved out. I never salt anything and actually don't use a lot of black pepper. I love to raise jalapenos and never poison them so I can just grab one, rinse it off and eat it in the garden. One year I planted three kinds of peppers in a close pattern so the bees cross-pollinated the Jalapenos, Bell, and Banana peppers across the lines. I had some amazing bell peppers!!! I also had some jalapenos that were pretty great too. Not very hot but with a strong pepper taste. The banana peppers didn't seem to be affected.

I am most definitely a fire dragon. My Dad and I didn't consider it a real meal if there weren't onions and peppers on the table. Without them, it was just a snack! I added the Hotsauce bought by the gallon when I moved out. I never salt anything and actually don't use a lot of black pepper. I love to raise jalapenos and never poison them so I can just grab one, rinse it off and eat it in the garden. One year I planted three kinds of peppers in a close pattern so the bees cross-pollinated the Jalapenos, Bell, and Banana peppers across the lines. I had some amazing bell peppers!!! I also had some jalapenos that were pretty great too. Not very hot but with a strong pepper taste. The banana peppers didn't seem to be affected.
Sir, I salute you.

Spam spam spam spam,
Spam spam spam spam, etc @Monty Python.

I hate that stuff. My younger brother loved it. Weirdo.
No offense! Somebody has to eat whatever it is!
I'll eat the spam..you can stick with the mushy peas bud lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'll eat the spam..you stick the mushy peas bud lol.
325780752_1175080869780135_154366923995816910_n.jpg

I won't pick anything out of a dish, I lost my pickyness in those lean college years, and a few years after. I am not a fan of eggplant in any form however if that's what's on the menu, I will say a blessing and eat it; but please pass the Cholula.

One exception is ketchup on a hot dog. Not fit for human consumption, it's ruined, an abomination.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I won't pick anything out of a dish, I lost my pickyness in those lean college years, and a few years after. I am not a fan of eggplant in any form however if that's what's on the menu, I will say a blessing and eat it; but please pass the Cholula.

One exception is ketchup on a hot dog. Not fit for human consumption, it's ruined, an abomination.
As I'm originally from the Chicago area, I understand that the choice of ketchup on a hot dog might get you run out of town! lol However, down here in Southern Indiana, it's almost a requirement. Cheese, ketchup and maybe relish is the normal here.