goat ghost?

An excerpt, could the goat have been carrying a message?

The Goat as a Spirit Animal makes certain that you maintain your balance. Whether climbing a narrow mountain ledge of challenges or walking a calm wooded path, Goat has sure-footed determination. See, it takes only two inches of space for a Goat to gain a solid foothold. Two inches. Can you imagine climbing a mountain with only two inches of Mother Earth beneath your feet? But, sometimes life is like that. If we want to reach for the stars we have to trust our ‘self’ and find the confidence to lead our own charge and climb toward the heavens.

Pay attention to your Goat guide’s gender. A male Goat as a Spirit Animal brings you inventiveness, assertiveness and the ability to figuratively regenerate something in your spirit you thought was long lost. He also offers you the opportunity to reconnect with Nature, particularly the animal world as a teacher.

The female Goat spirit, by comparison, has come to nurture you and “feed” your soul. Think about what you lack in your connections with the Divine and the esoteric realm. When Goat offers you her milk, accept it with the awareness that it a sacred form of nourishment – she is, for this moment, your “nanny” in all things spiritual.

Also, Goat may come to you as a Spirit Animal when you are bored with life. Goats are the world’s greatest detectives (2nd only to Cats). Their curiosity knows no boundaries. Allow Goat medicine and energy to help you explore new experiences and communities. Don’t stay shackled in the pen you’ve created for yourself. Even the tiniest things in life can excite, if you’ll just be open to seeing them.

Reactions: 7Critter
I remember seeing a ghost dog, and I strongly suspect that it's owner abused it in life. I was getting out of my car in the shared parking lot where I used to live, and there was an abandoned car that I noticed had been there for a few weeks. I was wondering if the landlord would have it towed, when I noticed the reflection of two eyes, like the way a deer's eyes will seem to glow if your car headlights catch them at night. I looked closer, and saw a dim outline of a small dog sitting on the back seat. He looked so sad, but it scared me badly and I ran inside the house quickly.

I remember seeing a ghost dog, and I strongly suspect that it's owner abused it in life. I was getting out of my car in the shared parking lot where I used to live, and there was an abandoned car that I noticed had been there for a few weeks. I was wondering if the landlord would have it towed, when I noticed the reflection of two eyes, like the way a deer's eyes will seem to glow if your car headlights catch them at night. I looked closer, and saw a dim outline of a small dog sitting on the back seat. He looked so sad, but it scared me badly and I ran inside the house quickly.
maybe the owner abandoned it in the car. what a monster.

Reactions: garnetsilver
No, the car was parked over on the side of the lot. It was fall when I saw it, though.

btw, garnetsilver (love that name) i posted a pic in members art with a pic i did that reminds me of your avatar. :)