goat ghost?

maybe if you can open the door the dog's ghost can escape at least
I tried that one time at my old apartment in what a sensitive in a paranormal society described processions of people going through our apartment. And a swirling portal vortex. Lots of other things constantly coming and going. It was EXTREMELY active.

One time I gathered all of my strength and just focused on it I commanded the negative forces and anyone who wanted to escape to run for the door and be free.

I had tried to coax them into leaving on EVP multiple times and one time I told them they are free to leave, a African American man said "where do we go?", which was a great question! I eventually responded by telling the spirits to to this particular river park about a mile down the road.

Anyways my neighbors thought I was crazy I'm sure.

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind
I asked about the Native Americans, and a woman said "you don't have to worry about those savages anymore". May have been a German immigrant. Just what I think thought the Germans in this area got along with most Natives. Some might not though.

You would love Manifest, Ghostkind. They had a passenger on the flight with some weird ability and she ran to save the dogs and let them out. And it was another reason she was called but don't want to spoil it. It was a good premiere for this show. Kind of fantasy in it. Paranormal I think. Will be interesting one.