goat ghost?

ghostkind

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i work with peta in my area as a lookout for animal neglect and abuse. i was driving down a country road off the beaten path near my house and noticed some goats in a shabby fenced-in area. i couldn’t see any signs of a water source. so i stopped and got out with my cell phone and filmed a goat munching grass under a tree. it was just a few feet away from me. the goat looked at me while filming, munching. i panned the area to show no water source was visible. i got back in the car and played back the video and everything was there but the goat! i wondered how on earth that happened. i got back out of the car and took another video of the goat under the tree and played it back and the same thing happened! tree, pasture but no goat. i'll never figure that out. maybe the goat had died of dehydration and what i was filming was its ghost.

i work with peta in my area as a lookout for animal neglect and abuse. i was driving down a country road off the beaten path near my house and noticed some goats in a shabby fenced-in area. i couldn’t see any signs of a water source. so i stopped and got out with my cell phone and filmed a goat munching grass under a tree. it was just a few feet away from me. the goat looked at me while filming, munching. i panned the area to show no water source was visible. i got back in the car and played back the video and everything was there but the goat! i wondered how on earth that happened. i got back out of the car and took another video of the goat under the tree and played it back and the same thing happened! tree, pasture but no goat. i'll never figure that out. maybe the goat had died of dehydration and what i was filming was its ghost.
Wow that’s a mystery. Did you try to call to it or interact ? Did you go back to see if it was there later?

Reactions: ghostkind
i should have but didn't. was the goat a mirage?
Hard to say, maybe it was a recording on the spot ,a residual play back! Could have been a ghost goat or perhaps you were seeing into another time. You may never know. Next time maybe you can investigate more lol

it's not too late to go back. the goats might still be there altho it's been like 3 or 4 years. lol. what are their lifespans? of course if they didn't have water then it's a moot question. :D

i walked down that same road when i was 9. that was 1962. there was a mud puddle with tadpoles in it right where i stood with my cellphone. i had scooped some up in 1962 and took them home. the mud puddle was long gone of course. but i wonder if there was a connection.

I like this story and it spooked me when you told me this Ghostkind. I was hoping you'd share it here. I did my haunted apartment one. The scariest of them I've had. But wanted to say I think it was a ghost goat and he or she wanted you to come help keep it from being killed. Something was up but I see why you wouldn't cause of the owner of the animals and all. I wouldn't know what to do either. That is creepy though. It didn't show up in the pics. Very strange for sure. Ghost Goat I call it. lol

i had forgotten all about the ghost goat until you mentioned it the other day. thanks for reminding me so i could post it. i just read your apartment ghost story. i remember when you told me that. it scared me silly and i wasn't even there. lol.

Two animals,goats and hares have a mystical thing about them,I think its their eyes.I'd go and film again see what appears or doesn't.

I love animals and I see deceased dogs that come to us. Animals can be a big help in defeating negative energy and if abused can be a big help in feeding negative energy. I would say it could be deceased or it could have been a spirit animal or spirit of the animal whichever term you like. I always look up the metaphysical meaning behind the animal. Does it make sense at that time in your life?

Goat Symbolism & Meaning | Spirit, Totem & Power Animal