goat ghost?

Remember that night, Ghostkind, where we had first moved up in this house and I heard that whisper in my ear. It was an Indian voice and kind of gruff. I was alone in there, of course. Then later found out lot of Indians lived along the Ohio river where we are near now. And he either said, "Get out White Woman, or Welcome, White Woman." I hope the welcome was it. lol Guess they approve of us staying though. I use to feel sorry for the Indians in westerns. But I had to look up Indian words and what it might have been tribe for. I think I figured it out it was common one up here. Navijo. Not sure though. But that spooked me again. I attracked them there spirits it seems. lol

Reactions: ghostkind
You would love Manifest, Ghostkind. They had a passenger on the flight with some weird ability and she ran to save the dogs and let them out. And it was another reason she was called but don't want to spoil it. It was a good premiere for this show. Kind of fantasy in it. Paranormal I think. Will be interesting one.
I saw this show! It was really good.

Remember that night, Ghostkind, where we had first moved up in this house and I heard that whisper in my ear. It was an Indian voice and kind of gruff. I was alone in there, of course. Then later found out lot of Indians lived along the Ohio river where we are near now. And he either said, "Get out White Woman, or Welcome, White Woman." I hope the welcome was it. lol Guess they approve of us staying though. I use to feel sorry for the Indians in westerns. But I had to look up Indian words and what it might have been tribe for. I think I figured it out it was common one up here. Navijo. Not sure though. But that spooked me again. I attracked them there spirits it seems. lol
i remember that. it was a strange greeting. lol. i think the navajo are out west. not sure. maybe yours is cherokee. i have creek indian ancestry.

Reactions: Lynne