Getting to know you....

I'm very new to this forum, so please be gentle with me!

As an British Afro-Caribbean woman in her mid-thirties, I have found it difficult to raise these issues with family and friends around me, hence why I looking to talk more on these forums..
I will look forward to talking with you...!

xx
Welcome and we are always GENTLE here!

As an British Afro-Caribbean woman in her mid-thirties, I have found it difficult to raise these issues with family and friends around me, hence why I looking to talk more on these forums..

xx
Welcome Natasha,sounds like a common theme,with family and friends.You're with a lot of like minded people here who will love to talk with you about your accounts.

Reactions: Lynne
Wow. So many interesting folks. Lets see. I grew up poor. Learned to build repair and engineer what i want and need. Career wise i am a 20 year cook. I left the restaurant industry to find a diiferent path. I now drive a forklift. It doesnt sound as artful, but it takes the finesse of a cook to make it look like poetry in motion. Thank you all for having me.

Welcome Dman,you sound a resourceful dude,enjoy the site.I have had a go on a forklift,your not wrong.

Wow. So many interesting folks. Lets see. I grew up poor. Learned to build repair and engineer what i want and need. Career wise i am a 20 year cook. I left the restaurant industry to find a diiferent path. I now drive a forklift. It doesnt sound as artful, but it takes the finesse of a cook to make it look like poetry in motion. Thank you all for having me.
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you are a well grounded guy. It takes some skill to drive and maneuver heavy stock. I look forward to reading your posts.

xx
welcome Natasha. You will be fine here I’m sure. Take a deep breath and jump in. We’re a good group of people.

Hi, all! I'm a writer from the San Francisco Bay Area. The forum I used to be involved in heavily moved further from general paranormal topics and more into government conspiracy theories, so I'm looking for a new community that I can share and discuss my experiences and share my knowledge with! Y'all seem like a lot of fun as well as being friendly, non-judgmental and supportive- all the things a great community needs.
I've been surrounded by the paranormal all of my life, been a part of various paranormal investigative groups. I've seen Omah (Bigfoot), watched fairy lights dance in the forest, and investigated a multitude of garden-variety hauntings, as well as debunked a few "hauntings" that turned out to be squirrels in the attic, a wasp's nest in a dryer vent, etc. I'm always learning, growing, and discovering, and I look forward to learning from all of you!

Hi, all! I'm a writer from the San Francisco Bay Area. The forum I used to be involved in heavily moved further from general paranormal topics and more into government conspiracy theories, so I'm looking for a new community that I can share and discuss my experiences and share my knowledge with! Y'all seem like a lot of fun as well as being friendly, non-judgmental and supportive- all the things a great community needs.
I've been surrounded by the paranormal all of my life, been a part of various paranormal investigative groups. I've seen Omah (Bigfoot), watched fairy lights dance in the forest, and investigated a multitude of garden-variety hauntings, as well as debunked a few "hauntings" that turned out to be squirrels in the attic, a wasp's nest in a dryer vent, etc. I'm always learning, growing, and discovering, and I look forward to learning from all of you!
ElliO, welcome to the forum. We are a fun loving group here. It sounds like you may have found a home. Come over to the live chat about 9:30/ 10 pm and chat with us. The regulars usually come by about then. I look forward to your posts. Just jump right in.

Welcome ElliO, to the ParaNormal Forum. If you are a cat/animal lover ( from your avatar) and you like the paranormal, you will fit right in. We look forward to reading of your experiences.