Getting to know you....

Hello, I'm Mew and I'm interested in the weird and strange. I reside in Michigan, and I've always been attracted to the paranormal, extraterrestrial, and horror. I collect taxidermy, skulls, and crystals/geodes. I found this forum from the SomeOrdinaryGamers YouTube channel, and I thought I'd take a look!

Yes, Welcome. There are a lot of fun and interesting topics. Feel free to explore and post.

Reactions: Debi
Hello, I'm Mew and I'm interested in the weird and strange. I reside in Michigan, and I've always been attracted to the paranormal, extraterrestrial, and horror. I collect taxidermy, skulls, and crystals/geodes. I found this forum from the SomeOrdinaryGamers YouTube channel, and I thought I'd take a look!
Welcome fellow Michigander. Take a look around Debi has every topic here.

I'll give this a shot. My name is Tina but people call me teener (no idea why my fiancee started that lol). I'm engaged and have one dog and a cat who passed away Feb 21st of this year (she was 19 and I miss her ALOT). My fiancee and I have been together since 2012. He brought the pup to the relationship and I brought the cat (contrary to belief they didn't fight..........much lol). Anyway we moved into our house about 3yrs ago and we've been having weird stuff happening and I just thought I'd look up some place where people don't think we're crazy (not much at least).

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I'll give this a shot. My name is Tina but people call me teener (no idea why my fiancee started that lol). I'm engaged and have one dog and a cat who passed away Feb 21st of this year (she was 19 and I miss her ALOT). My fiancee and I have been together since 2012. He brought the pup to the relationship and I brought the cat (contrary to belief they didn't fight..........much lol). Anyway we moved into our house about 3yrs ago and we've been having weird stuff happening and I just thought I'd look up some place where people don't think we're crazy (not much at least).
We won't think you're crazy, because most of us have had experiences as well. And we try to be supportive and helpful here. And respectful! Glad to have you with us, Teener, and I think the knick name is adorable...lol

Reactions: Lynne
We won't think you're crazy, because most of us have had experiences as well. And we try to be supportive and helpful here. And respectful! Glad to have you with us, Teener, and I think the knick name is adorable...lol
Thanks! Sometimes I act crazy but I promise I'm really not lol. Both my fiancee and I like making people laugh so we kinda act crazy sometimes lol.

Welcome to the forum Teener,I hope you get some answers and have a good time.If you can laugh at life sometimes, your on the right track.

Welcome to the forum Teener,I hope you get some answers and have a good time.If you can laugh at life sometimes, your on the right track.
Thanks. I believe laughing is the best medicine. If I can make one person a day laugh then I'm good.

Thanks. I believe laughing is the best medicine. If I can make one person a day laugh then I'm good.
I try to joke on things, even some bad paranormal experieces I've had.My grandma was still making jokes 1/2 an hour before she died,I think its inherited.The way I look at it being miserable isn't going to make anything better.Youve made me laugh today so your job is done.

I try to joke on things, even some bad paranormal experieces I've had.My grandma was still making jokes 1/2 an hour before she died,I think its inherited.The way I look at it being miserable isn't going to make anything better.Youve made me laugh today so your job is done.
I'm sorry about your grandma. I think alot of people joke to make others feel better than they do. I guess in the end you both feel better.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
I'm sorry about your grandma. I think alot of people joke to make others feel better than they do. I guess in the end you both feel better.
Welcome Teener, sounds like your a fun person. Jump in and start posting.

Reactions: ozentity