Getting to know you....

Hi, am delighted to find this forum. Live in India and am fascinated by all things paranormal. I believe there is no better way of learning than to experience things oneself. Lost dad 15 years ago and mom 5 years ago. Always feel there is still a bond and they are there for me if I need them. Am intrigued by some feelings and dreams I have about them from time to time. Looking forward to learning a lot through all the stuff on this site.

Reactions: ozentity
Welcome Swati,I feel our loved ones that have passed are watching over us and visit us in our dreams until we meet them again.I'm sure you will enjoy this forum.

Reactions: Swati Aiyer
Hi, am delighted to find this forum. Live in India and am fascinated by all things paranormal. I believe there is no better way of learning than to experience things oneself. Lost dad 15 years ago and mom 5 years ago. Always feel there is still a bond and they are there for me if I need them. Am intrigued by some feelings and dreams I have about them from time to time. Looking forward to learning a lot through all the stuff on this site.
welcome , post often.

Hello everyone. I am Robert Solomon from This Uncanny Earth. This Uncanny Earth is a podcast where we discuss the paranormal, supernatural and more. I look forward to interacting with you good folks. Some of my interests include Mars, aliens, ancient astronaut theory, and history. Thank you for accepting me into this fantastic forum.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Hello everyone. I am Robert Solomon from This Uncanny Earth. This Uncanny Earth is a podcast where we discuss the paranormal, supernatural and more. I look forward to interacting with you good folks. Some of my interests include Mars, aliens, ancient astronaut theory, and history. Thank you for accepting me into this fantastic forum.
Hello, Robert. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Lynne
Welcome Robert. I will check out your podcasts.

I'm very new to this forum, so please be gentle with me!

As an British Afro-Caribbean woman in her mid-thirties, I have found it difficult to raise these issues with family and friends around me, hence why I looking to talk more on these forums..
I will look forward to talking with you...!

xx

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I'm very new to this forum, so please be gentle with me!

As an British Afro-Caribbean woman in her mid-thirties, I have found it difficult to raise these issues with family and friends around me, hence why I looking to talk more on these forums..
I will look forward to talking with you...!

xx
Welcome, Natasha. Hope to see your posts soon. :)

Reactions: ozentity