Getting to know you....

Hi I am Phoenix,
I am delighted to have found this forum site to be able to exchange with others about these topics. All my life I have been swept with some or other forms of paranormal experiences of different natures. At time i have been scared, spooked, other time overwhelmed, and sometimes amused...mostly different when i realised that talking about it to people would only makes me get suspicious look, and realised they didn't feel things like me...so i accepted i was different ...then reading about it and thinking, I decided to turn toward Healing and praying...to use my gifts for the Good and to help.
I am happy that i finally found a place where i can talk about it with others that can relate :)

hi Phoenix. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. We are glad that you found us, too. Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself.

Reactions: Debi
Hi I am Phoenix,
I am delighted to have found this forum site to be able to exchange with others about these topics. All my life I have been swept with some or other forms of paranormal experiences of different natures. At time i have been scared, spooked, other time overwhelmed, and sometimes amused...mostly different when i realised that talking about it to people would only makes me get suspicious look, and realised they didn't feel things like me...so i accepted i was different ...then reading about it and thinking, I decided to turn toward Healing and praying...to use my gifts for the Good and to help.
I am happy that i finally found a place where i can talk about it with others that can relate :)
Welcome, Phoenix. We are happy to welcome you to the family. :)

Hopefully I didn't break any rules by posting last night before I posted here. I

My names Jim and I'm 58. I've been married since 95 and have 3 dogs and 2 bengal cats. I was nurse for years until my back did me in. Right now I try to garden but allergies and vertigo have stopped that in its tracts. The majority of my time is spent researching on just about anything and everything you can imagine.
Not a lot of people get along with me ,which has never been my intent. Most of the time thats because people tell me I wear them out mentally or think I'm a know it all, which is ironic to me because I'm the the first to admit when I'm wrong and and thrive on the ideas and opinions of others.
My blood type is B- and I'm an ENTP personality type which I'm now certain have a lot to do with my social life. The people I engage the most end up being thoughs that need help or healing. Another thing is I usually see right through people that lie or are deceitful and these are the ones that dislike me the most.
I'm pretty good at taking criticism because I get alot of it. I'm thankful to God for being continually humbled, and giving me wisdom and truth. I'm also thankful for Jesus who's carried me most of my life.

I was nurse for years until my back did me in.
Well, we have something in common right there! People don't realize how back breaking nursing can be! Mine went out a bit sooner than yours but I get it.

Welcome to the forum and no, no rules broken! I pretty much have one rule here and it's respect for others and their opinions and beliefs. We look forward to getting to know you, Jim.

My experience was not a good one regarding the doctors and whole medical system. The laws are so messed up and instead of getting disability I ended up fighting and eventually proving the diagnosis that was on my orginal MRI with the help of my last physical therapist. Believe it or not she got in trouble for listening to me. 6 surgeons, several PA's, a physiatrist, and more were covering up for the first surgeon who missed something the radiologist listed but forgot to add to the impressions at the end. They were stalling for the one year statue of limitations from when I discovered it. I tried to see the original Dr. but no way. It was a retrolisthesis L5 over-S1 which because I had worked in pain for so long the pelvis was frozen which prevented the pelvis from moving.
They tried to make everyone around me believe it was in my head. In the end it was rewarding because turns out a back brace is more effective than 120 mg's of morphine which I had quit taking over a year earlier cold turkey to prove to everyone I was not a drug addict. Oh what fun all that was, lol.

This is not my first rodeo with these clowns, which makes you really wonder if rh negative gangstaking is real, lol

Hello thanks for the add. My wife and I have been investigating in an amateur says for about a year and a half now. After we heard our first EVP in the cemetery on Thanksgiving, we were hooked. After you’ve heard your name called, it gets pretty real.

Got lots of stories, hope to hear yours, got lots of proof.

My equipment includes: EVP I use my iPhone , Two EMF detectors, thermal camera for iPhone, Two UV flashlights, a blade with salt sage wolvesbane nightshade and uv light, and two full spectrum cameras I modified by removing the IR filter- both picture and video ready. Also miscellaneous military pouches and backpack. Got have a cool way to carry your gear.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Hello thanks for the add. My wife and I have been investigating in an amateur says for about a year and a half now. After we heard our first EVP in the cemetery on Thanksgiving, we were hooked. After you’ve heard your name called, it gets pretty real.

Got lots of stories, hope to hear yours, got lots of proof.

My equipment includes: EVP I use my iPhone , Two EMF detectors, thermal camera for iPhone, Two UV flashlights, a blade with salt sage wolvesbane nightshade and uv light, and two full spectrum cameras I modified by removing the IR filter- both picture and video ready. Also miscellaneous military pouches and backpack. Got have a cool way to carry your gear.
Hi JP. Welcome, and that's from another Hoosier. I'm going to add this thread into our Greetings and introduction thread here for you. Looking forward to hear about your investigations.