Getting to know you....

Hello everyone.
I am AingMaung from Indonesia. I just recently joined.
I love horror movies and reading paranormal experience.
Glad to be here!

Reactions: Lynne
Hey everybody. My name is Dean. I'm from Newfoundland Canada. I've been having psychic/paranormal/supernatural experiences for most my life. Been more frequent in the last 16-17 years since a cabin in the woods incident left me feeling cursed. God has helped put me back on top of things though by helping me understand this experience and how faith and prayer can defeat evil. Visions occur fairly often. Mentally and visualy. Dreams I've been able to remember as well have given insight to my life's experience and the possible truth of being involved in a societal conspiracy that involves things I'd rather not get detailed about. At least I'm able to say I'm healed mentally to the point where I'm happy. I'm insightful when it comes to symbolism and could prob interpret dreams of others on this site. Wouldn't mind just talking about the weather or other interests as well. Peace
Welcome, Dean. We don't allow personal readings here, but you are welcome to offer your opinions if someone offers up a dream. It's good to hear you are in a good place spiritually and happy. That's half of life's battle.

Hello all! I'm horrible with this introducing thing, so please bear with me. I'm Grace, 30 years old, no kids with no intention to have any haha. I've always been sensitive to energies/spirits and have seen/experienced things since I was 7 years old. I look forward to reading others posts and sharing my own. I think that's it for now, hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Hello all! I'm horrible with this introducing thing, so please bear with me. I'm Grace, 30 years old, no kids with no intention to have any haha. I've always been sensitive to energies/spirits and have seen/experienced things since I was 7 years old. I look forward to reading others posts and sharing my own. I think that's it for now, hope everyone is having a lovely day!
Welcome to the forum, Grace! Nice to meet you. Have a look around and if you need any assistance, just let us know.

Having raised four,good idea about kids lol.Sounds like your ability to pick up on the paranormal started young like myself,looking forward to hearing of your experiences,welcome to the forum Alice.

I'm insightful when it comes to symbolism and could prob interpret dreams of others on this site.
Welcome Dean,you being able to interpret dreams sounds an interesting ability that a lot might find helpful.