Getting to know you....

hi Lynne,
yes, there is a lot of interest in the paranormal from us Brits! I have belonged to a couple of paranormal groups which carried out paranormal investigations. I no longer am involved in field work due to health issues, sadly.
Hi Lenny! Welcome to the family. Glad to have you with us.

Reactions: Scallydrama
Hey guys! My name is Devin and I am the executive producer for the paranormal investigation series Midnight’s Light Paranormal. We investigate the paranormal and turn our findings into episodes for our YouTube channel and public access television. Here is our link: Midnight's Light Paranormal

We are big into history and do thorough research/conduct interviews before we investigate any location. We are based out of southwestern Ohio and have traveled to Indiana for investigations as well. There is so much more that I could say about the show and team, but I don’t want to make this extremely long!

I’m glad to be here! Let us know what you think about the show!

Reactions: Debi
Hey guys! My name is Devin and I am the executive producer for the paranormal investigation series Midnight’s Light Paranormal. We investigate the paranormal and turn our findings into episodes for our YouTube channel and public access television. Here is our link: Midnight's Light Paranormal

We are big into history and do thorough research/conduct interviews before we investigate any location. We are based out of southwestern Ohio and have traveled to Indiana for investigations as well. There is so much more that I could say about the show and team, but I don’t want to make this extremely long!

I’m glad to be here! Let us know what you think about the show!
Welcome, Devin. I have spent some time in your part of Ohio. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). How many people are in your investigation group ? Will others visit the PNF ?

Welcome, Devin. I have spent some time in your part of Ohio. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). How many people are in your investigation group ? Will others visit the PNF ?

Thank you! we have 5 full time members and then a few production people as well. I am currently the only person who is on the forum and will be the only person replying under this account. I am not sure if anyone else will join with personal accounts or not.

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

Hello I'm Lexi..im new to all this..well not new, I have been haunted/visited all my life. I have several photos from over the years, 2 from last week of my encounters. How do I post a tgreas to share some of them?

Reactions: Lynne
Hello I'm Lexi..im new to all this..well not new, I have been haunted/visited all my life. I have several photos from over the years, 2 from last week of my encounters. How do I post a tgreas to share some of them?
Thread