Getting to know you....

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to be here. Since my childhood I had been interested in "on the edge of science" topics. They are just fascinating to me. I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you, and getting to know yours.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Hello everyone!

I'm happy to be here. Since my childhood I had been interested in "on the edge of science" topics. They are just fascinating to me. I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you, and getting to know yours.
Welcome. We look forward to your posts.

Reactions: Chester Desmond
Hello. I'm not exactly new here, but I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I am interested in all types of paranormal events and unsolved mysteries. I am especially interested in ghosts and spirits, hauntings, djinn, cryptids, ufos, and unexplained disappearances.

I have never had any kind of dramatic paranormal experience. I have only on a couple of occasions heard things that might have been evidence of a haunting, but I could not swear to it. That is not to say I want an experience--I am a big believer in "be careful what you wish for." I enjoy reading books and listening to radio shows like Coast to Coast AM.

I really hope to participate in some interesting conversations and even if I don't comment I am interested in reading what others have to say. I am kind of an introvert, but would like to participate more.

Reactions: 7Critter and Duke
Hello. I'm not exactly new here, but I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I am interested in all types of paranormal events and unsolved mysteries. I am especially interested in ghosts and spirits, hauntings, djinn, cryptids, ufos, and unexplained disappearances.

I have never had any kind of dramatic paranormal experience. I have only on a couple of occasions heard things that might have been evidence of a haunting, but I could not swear to it. That is not to say I want an experience--I am a big believer in "be careful what you wish for." I enjoy reading books and listening to radio shows like Coast to Coast AM.

I really hope to participate in some interesting conversations and even if I don't comment I am interested in reading what others have to say. I am kind of an introvert, but would like to participate more.

Welcome Pillywiggin. Feel free to look around and comment on whatever interests you. Look forward to your posts. If you have questions or need help navigating the forum, please contact one of the staff or moderators.

Welcome Pillywiggin. Feel free to look around and comment on whatever interests you. Look forward to your posts. If you have questions or need help navigating the forum, please contact one of the staff or moderators.
Thank you very much!

I am interested in all types of paranormal events and unsolved mysteries.
Welcome to the forum Pilly,I find it nice you have an interest in this without trying to experience things paranormal by stiring things up with Ouija boards and other short cuts that a lot do and end up regretting it.If you study,read other people's accounts you may find you have had similar happen but not noticed it at the time.A lot of these things are very subtle and not ghost train scary stuff,just feelings sometimes.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter