Getting to know you....

Hello and thank you for the admittance :)

I'm MaCan and I'm sorry for the bad English since I'm not a native speaker.
I live in Indonesia, where paranormal occurence is common to take place almost anywhere and everywhere, not only because Indonesia was once covered by blood of it's own people during the occupation time, but much because most of us Indonesians seek and use paranormal powers as well in our daily life. It's our culture, it's our tradition, and thus it's in our blood.

I am not proud to admit however, that some of my fellow countrymen misused the powers to harm other people; as I was a victim of a dark practice myself many years ago.
The incident led me to learn how to protect myself under the guidance of a person I've met years ago, and now is my current master.

To tell the truth, I don't consider myself as a gifted person by birth; I can't see the unseen and I can't hear them, but with all I've been through in my journey, and also with all my master taught me, I'm now more than capable to hold my own ground against average random paranormal attacks.

Anyway, due to our spiritual tradition, I've developed interests on paranormal since a very young age (maybe as early as 7 or 8 years old, I don't really remember), and despite of the fact that it really hurts to be hit by such power (I was almost well, died because of it, tbh), I still can enjoy some aspects of paranormal and reading people's stories concerning paranormal occurence is one of it. I'd love to learn how other cultures than my own perceive it and cope up with it, and maybe, also offering some opinions on some particular cases, if I'm allowed to, of course. And also, to share one or two of my own stories concerning paranormal.

Regards,
MaCan

Reactions: Paintman
Hello and thank you for the admittance :)

I'm MaCan and I'm sorry for the bad English since I'm not a native speaker.
I live in Indonesia, where paranormal occurence is common to take place almost anywhere and everywhere, not only because Indonesia was once covered by blood of it's own people during the occupation time, but much because most of us Indonesians seek and use paranormal powers as well in our daily life. It's our culture, it's our tradition, and thus it's in our blood.

I am not proud to admit however, that some of my fellow countrymen misused the powers to harm other people; as I was a victim of a dark practice myself many years ago.
The incident led me to learn how to protect myself under the guidance of a person I've met years ago, and now is my current master.

To tell the truth, I don't consider myself as a gifted person by birth; I can't see the unseen and I can't hear them, but with all I've been through in my journey, and also with all my master taught me, I'm now more than capable to hold my own ground against average random paranormal attacks.

Anyway, due to our spiritual tradition, I've developed interests on paranormal since a very young age (maybe as early as 7 or 8 years old, I don't really remember), and despite of the fact that it really hurts to be hit by such power (I was almost well, died because of it, tbh), I still can enjoy some aspects of paranormal and reading people's stories concerning paranormal occurence is one of it. I'd love to learn how other cultures than my own perceive it and cope up with it, and maybe, also offering some opinions on some particular cases, if I'm allowed to, of course. And also, to share one or two of my own stories concerning paranormal.

Regards,
MaCan
Welcome to the PNF MaCan. Please don’t apologize - your written English is very good. Just be certain to share a definition for any new Indonesian term the first time you use it so that we can all better learn about your local culture and your own mystical history.

Selamat datang. [I hope I used that greeting correctly.]

Welcome to the PNF MaCan. Please don’t apologize - your written English is very good. Just be certain to share a definition for any new Indonesian term the first time you use it so that we can all better learn about your local culture and your own mystical history.

Selamat datang. [I hope I used that greeting correctly.]

Thank you sir :)

Yes I will, sir.

Yes, you used the greeting correctly, terima kasih :)

Hi, I’m Dawn and I just joined. Thanks for having me! I’m 50 with 2 kids in college (husband and I are newly empty nesters), 2 dogs and a cat. We built our house in 2005, so it’s strange that we’ve had quite a few strange “ghostly” experiences here over the years, but we have. I’ve always wanted to research the property, but have never been sure how to go about it or where to begin.
I have a video I recorded today that I would like to get opinions on if I can figure out how to post it.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Hi, I’m Dawn and I just joined. Thanks for having me! I’m 50 with 2 kids in college (husband and I are newly empty nesters), 2 dogs and a cat. We built our house in 2005, so it’s strange that we’ve had quite a few strange “ghostly” experiences here over the years, but we have. I’ve always wanted to research the property, but have never been sure how to go about it or where to begin.
I have a video I recorded today that I would like to get opinions on if I can figure out how to post it.
Hi Dawn. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. There is a grace period for new members that does not allow the posting of photo or video attachments. During this period we encourage you to read some of the many forums and threads, comment on posts of interest and shortly you will be past the grace period. You will know that you are there when the "Upload a File" option appears.

Reactions: Lynne and Dawn
Hi Dawn. Welcome to the forum, and we'd like to hear about your experiences! Please post about what's going on at the property in Your Paranormal Experiences and tell us what you are experiencing.

Reactions: Lynne and Dawn