Dreams : What's your take?

I think that dreams fulfill several functions; sorting out the mundane, everyday stuff being one. I frequently get a lucid dreaming experience that feels a lot like astral travel, yet I don't experience any "re-entry"' feelings. I have had dreams where I answered the telephone and had a long talk with deceased people, my parents included. I recently experienced a fun lucid dream where I conscious that I was dreaming, and was having fun creating scenes and things to interact with. I have had my cats come to me in a dream, to remind me that they are waitng to be fed, lol.

Dreams can be many things, and serve many purposes, IMO.
Garnet do you remember what your visitations tell you. The ones I’ve had usually I can only take away a brief message. I feel like we spent a certain amount of time tog but I can’t remember the whole conversations.

Garnet do you remember what your visitations tell you. The ones I’ve had usually I can only take away a brief message. I feel like we spent a certain amount of time tog but I can’t remember the whole conversations.
No, unfortunately! When I have those convos, I get a sense that it was just aimless talk, nothing profound. Usually I can only remember the tail end, if that.

Reactions: Lynne
My "dream phone call" from my deceased friend was actually pretty funny. He was all excited and babbling away about something. At first, I couldn't understand what he was talking about. Then he said something about how high he was (literally high as in altitude) and his last words were, "Man, I can see half of Europe from up here!"

At that point, I fully woke up and realized it wasn't a phone call but a direct communication. I was glad to hear he was happy because he had gone through a lot of pain in his last months.

My "dream phone call" from my deceased friend was actually pretty funny. He was all excited and babbling away about something. At first, I couldn't understand what he was talking about. Then he said something about how high he was (literally high as in altitude) and his last words were, "Man, I can see half of Europe from up here!"

At that point, I fully woke up and realized it wasn't a phone call but a direct communication. I was glad to hear he was happy because he had gone through a lot of pain in his last months.
That’s a beautiful and inspiring Experience. It gives us all hope of life after death.

I had a dream involving my mom about six months to the day after she died. She had a rare form of cancer that couldn't be detected until it was too late. But she had a friend with her when she died that held her hand as she slipped away and on a personal note, this woman is so much stronger than I ever could have been. I couldn't have done it.

I had several dreams about her beforehand, but this one was by far the most real. I was a spectator and for once, I got to hug her after she gave me some encouraging words and that was it. But I guess you could say it's because I never really got over her death or really faced it. She's been gone for five years on August 14th and I'm still not over it.

Now please don't get me wrong, I try to be strong for other people but I'm no where near as good or wise as she was. It just seems that she had all the answers whenever you needed them and no matter what was wrong, hell, she had an answer for. But the dream was not only comforting but also kind of a slap in the face. I think that perhaps overall I let most of it go because I haven't had another dream in over four years, but the the dreams of seeing lost loved ones just prompted me to ask the question.

Apologies if I got sidetracked on my own thread. I was just reminiscing . I guess I just feel that even now the people are watching over us.

Lone, I have infrequent lucid dreams. I am convinced that at least some subset of dreams are not random. However, that doesn’t imply those same lucid dreams for example are necessarily meaningful either.

In my form or brand of empathy, I have “dreamt” the sources’ thoughts, fearing, or physical pain on about the same frequency that I have received similar messages while awake. So my run rate for material sleeping psi contacts compared to similar awaking receipt is roughly 50%. They feel like dreams to start but they are not. Speaking with a less enlightened crowd, I’d call them “dreams” but I doubt they are but I suspect some who are not tuned to the reality would rightfully intrepret them as such.

I think most dreams lay somewhere between the mundane grey matter‘s exhausted functions and the ethereal or esoteric. I don’t believe all dreams are on the same rank as my own seem to span a narrow varied scale.

After all of that, I will state clearly that the dream or similar state seems to allow for psi connections which are, at a minimum, inhibited while awake.
And I greatly appreciate the input, Wands.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I had a dream involving my mom about six months to the day after she died. She had a rare form of cancer that couldn't be detected until it was too late. But she had a friend with her when she died that held her hand as she slipped away and on a personal note, this woman is so much stronger than I ever could have been. I couldn't have done it.

I had several dreams about her beforehand, but this one was by far the most real. I was a spectator and for once, I got to hug her after she gave me some encouraging words and that was it. But I guess you could say it's because I never really got over her death or really faced it. She's been gone for five years on August 14th and I'm still not over it.

Now please don't get me wrong, I try to be strong for other people but I'm no where near as good or wise as she was. It just seems that she had all the answers whenever you needed them and no matter what was wrong, hell, she had an answer for. But the dream was not only comforting but also kind of a slap in the face. I think that perhaps overall I let most of it go because I haven't had another dream in over four years, but the the dreams of seeing lost loved ones just prompted me to ask the question.

Apologies if I got sidetracked on my own thread. I was just reminiscing . I guess I just feel that even now the people are watching over us.
I agree that they visit us and probably are just a thought away. Thanks for sharing such a personal event. I am so sorry about your mom. God bless you as you move forward.

I agree that they visit us and probably are just a thought away. Thanks for sharing such a personal event. I am so sorry about your mom. God bless you as you move forward.
Thanks. I rarely speak of it, but it felt good to do so instead of just keeping it in check. I don't think I ever really imagined having a visit with a deceased loved one nor even thought about it before she passed.

Thanks. I rarely speak of it, but it felt good to do so instead of just keeping it in check. I don't think I ever really imagined having a visit with a deceased loved one nor even thought about it before she passed.
Thinking about such things arnt something most people think about. I am convinced we will all be tog one day.

And I greatly appreciate the input, Wands.
I think I could have said in short Lone that, there are probably at least three nearly distinct phenomena happening but we mostly tend to group them as one because all those perceptions have sleep in common...hence, they are all called dreams.

I can certainly drone on about a couple of those rabbit holes which you would like to traverse.