Dreams : What's your take?

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
What do you feel they actually are? Is it something random that we all experience in our slumber? Do you feel that they can offer us comfort, closure or solace? Or is it just something we can't control deep within our consciousness?

Reactions: SoulStream
What do you feel they actually are? Is it something random that we all experience in our slumber? Do you feel that they can offer us comfort, closure or solace? Or is it just something we can't control deep within our consciousness?
Lone, I have infrequent lucid dreams. I am convinced that at least some subset of dreams are not random. However, that doesn’t imply those same lucid dreams for example are necessarily meaningful either.

In my form or brand of empathy, I have “dreamt” the sources’ thoughts, fearing, or physical pain on about the same frequency that I have received similar messages while awake. So my run rate for material sleeping psi contacts compared to similar awaking receipt is roughly 50%. They feel like dreams to start but they are not. Speaking with a less enlightened crowd, I’d call them “dreams” but I doubt they are but I suspect some who are not tuned to the reality would rightfully intrepret them as such.

I think most dreams lay somewhere between the mundane grey matter‘s exhausted functions and the ethereal or esoteric. I don’t believe all dreams are on the same rank as my own seem to span a narrow varied scale.

After all of that, I will state clearly that the dream or similar state seems to allow for psi connections which are, at a minimum, inhibited while awake.

Last edited:
Okay, Mods. Stop me before I post again. I have a behavior problem tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
It seems that there are several types of dreams. I think most are just your mind working out your fears, frustrations, and silly stress relieving fun. However I think some are visitations through connection with our creator, guides, or passed on family and friends. This can come in the form of soul travel or psysic interaction. I also wouldn’t be surprised if lucid dreaming is actual soul travel in certain cases. This is just my simple take on it. I am open to others suggestions and ideas on this topic.

My dreams seem to mostly be a random "spewing" of thoughts and emotions in a cinematic POV form. Occasionally I have a dream that depicts something that actually occurs the next day or so -- something unexpected. When it happens I remember that I dreamed it. Nothing Earth-shaking. Like bumping into someone I haven't seen in a long while, etc.

On rare occasions, I've had dreams that seem more like actual live experience. For example, a couple of years ago a friend of mine passed away and a few days later I dreamt he phoned me and told me some things. I think it was a real communication, not just a dream.

My dreams seem to mostly be a random "spewing" of thoughts and emotions in a cinematic POV form. Occasionally I have a dream that depicts something that actually occurs the next day or so -- something unexpected. When it happens I remember that I dreamed it. Nothing Earth-shaking. Like bumping into someone I haven't seen in a long while, etc.

On rare occasions, I've had dreams that seem more like actual live experience. For example, a couple of years ago a friend of mine passed away and a few days later I dreamt he phoned me and told me some things. I think it was a real communication, not just a dream.
I think those visitation dreams are really real. I have had a couple too. They are very vivid and stay with you. Your prophetic dreams are interesting. I haven’t had one of those.

I think that dreams fulfill several functions; sorting out the mundane, everyday stuff being one. I frequently get a lucid dreaming experience that feels a lot like astral travel, yet I don't experience any "re-entry"' feelings. I have had dreams where I answered the telephone and had a long talk with deceased people, my parents included. I recently experienced a fun lucid dream where I conscious that I was dreaming, and was having fun creating scenes and things to interact with. I have had my cats come to me in a dream, to remind me that they are waitng to be fed, lol.

Dreams can be many things, and serve many purposes, IMO.