Don't

Sad man trying

Reaction score
Okay, this is more of a asking what the hell happened than asking for help.
I had just taken my cousins Ouija board, and this was my first time touching the planchette. So I put my finger on it, and before I ask anything or even make the eight shape, the planchette almost zips around the board and spells out "DONT"

what do I do? Am I in trouble?

Ouija boards are asking for trouble,you don't know what is going to come through but you can bet it's not good.I don't believe you can contact loved ones through these but it may have been a loved one warning you not to mess with this.Imo you should heed the warning.

Ouija boards are asking for trouble,you don't know what is going to come through but you can bet it's not good.I don't believe you can contact loved ones through these but it may have been a loved one warning you not to mess with this.Imo you should heed the warning.

Hahah, too late.

We kinda just unheeded it and played anyway. Sorry. It was last night, BTW. It just kept saying gibberish, so I don't think it contacted anything. Nothing extravagant has happened yet tho. Just my ceiling fan making some weird noise. I don't think it's anything from the other side, just a broken capacitor.

Sorry, I talk too much, I don't know how these forums work.

That is great advice! Take it from someone who’s been cursed by messing around with Ouija boards and the occult. Don’t “play” with that! You may have an unwanted guest the rest of your life who wants to do you harm. It is not worth it!

Hahah, too late.

We kinda just unheeded it and played anyway. Sorry. It was last night, BTW. It just kept saying gibberish, so I don't think it contacted anything. Nothing extravagant has happened yet tho. Just my ceiling fan making some weird noise. I don't think it's anything from the other side, just a broken capacitor.

Sorry, I talk too much, I don't know how these forums work.
It's a free World with this stuff but most people on here are not fans of Ouija boards through bad experiences,they tend to bring bad energy which can negatively affect your life.Not a toy or good by any means.

I'll make sure never to use it again, then.

I tried to make my comment impactful because I thought you were still playing with it. I was answering you but you had written your second post during me writing mine.

You really don’t want to mess with that stuff. It’ seems harmless but it’s totally not. I wish those didn’t exist! They’re able to open a doorway to speak with things you shouldn’t.

I tried to make my comment impactful because I thought you were still playing with it. I was answering you but you had written your second post during me writing mine.

You really don’t want to mess with that stuff. It’ seems harmless but it’s totally not. I wish those didn’t exist! They’re able to open a doorway to speak with things you shouldn’t.

Believe me, I've come across things I shouldn't speak to, or even about(according to my grandma). It's just my first time trying with a spirit board. I will be heeding your warnings.

Believe me, I've come across things I shouldn't speak to, or even about(according to my grandma). It's just my first time trying with a spirit board. I will be heeding your warnings.
I always wondered why spirits can only get to us through an upside down glass or something like that.
why do the deads need to rely on it what is stopping them being in our lives why do they need a board game to manifest??
it doesnt make sense yet so soooo many people experience this.
sad man trying do you follow a religion?

Sigh.....

Sad, I keep this on standby for everyone even thinking about Ouija board use. And BBB, I had put this on your thread accidentally. Here ya go, Sad.

OUIJA BOARDS:

Here we go with my mantra. THESE ARE TOOLS, NOT TOYS! DO NOT TOUCH THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD PROPER TRAINING! AND I DON'T MEAN YOUR AUNT FRANNIE TELLING YOU HOW TO USE THEM!

Why am I adamant about this? Because the majority of activity reported here began with a Ouija board at some point. Yes, they open doorways and portals, but not because they are a Ouija Board. Spirit boards, makeshift boards on tables, drinking glasses for planchettes....they all have the same problems. And that is because of what you are doing when you use these items as toys or even as tools if you are untrained.

First, if you do the usual and just ask "Who's here? Speak to me!" it's the equivilant of you opening up your front door in a dicey neighborhood and letting anyone walk into your home. Proper protections, prayers, intentions and prep should be done before using it at all. I am well trained and will not use one. Why?

Because in order for a spirit or entity to make that planchette move, it has to influence you. It has to be allowed to move your hands, influence your mind, and basically use you as a puppet. And that's where trouble begins.

Remember, we truly don't know exactly what these entities are. We assume many things about what we perceive as paranormal. We have no definitive proof of what we are actually dealing with. We use history, religion, and past experiences to deal with it. We know some things work to stop activity. We don't actually know for sure why it does.