Don't

Pretty much what everyone else said. Ouija boards are tools, not toys, much in the same way Tarot cards are tools. I think that my early mistakes with the Ouija board (and other communications methods) taught me a lot, so I won't say "Don't touch them ever." But I think that if you want to get involved with that kind of thing, study up, read up, find skilled practitioners who can teach you.

The biggest thing, Debi already mentioned- You don't know who you're talking to. You don't know what's out there. You don't know when you get gibberish back if it actually means gibberish. What is gibberish to you might actually be an interpretation of something with intent. And you could be dealing with a spirit that it's just mischievous, or you could be dealing with something actually dangerous. Do not believe or trust any message received through any means of mediumship until you are confident in your skills and your understanding. Fizz's experience was somewhat unique in that he was encouraged to get involved with demonology, and that's a big ugly can of worms.

I have had very bad experiences with Ouija, and also some particularly wonderful ones, as well. But they can open the gateway to things that you do not want in your life.
Also, my guess with the message you first received of Don't was probably a guardian spirit, angel, or loved one of you or one of your friends trying to shut down the session before it started.

Good idea! I'll run the letters through a bunch of grids, see if I can find anything. Maybe a few languages too.

I might not go towards a Ouija board again, but this intrigues me.

I hate those mischevious things the world would be so much happier without them. Nothing but aggro they are. demons.
they block our path to feelings of heavenly inner peace like the way a group of nasty teenagers spoil the peace in the neighborhood for the good folk who wish to live in serenity!

I hate those mischevious things the world would be so much happier without them. Nothing but aggro they are. demons.
they block our path to feelings of heavenly inner peace like the way a group of nasty teenagers spoil the peace in the neighborhood for the good folk who wish to live in serenity!
Only if you allow them to,if you stick on the right paranormal path you can largely avoid them.

Only if you allow them to,if you stick on the right paranormal path you can largely avoid them.
the thing is young people want to test the boundries such as ouija boatds. others are simply doomed.
people sometimes do nothing to deserve terrible negative entities. such as simply buy a house and move in.
I often wonder whether those with religion suffer more demons then those who are not.

I tend to agree with everyone else that Ouija boards are typically bad news. Paranormality aside, even the power of suggestion can do some strange things to you once you're in a believing state of mind. My thoughts typically are along the lines of "Even if it isn't real, nothing good can come from messing with something like that."

Reactions: baby-bunter-boo
I tend to agree with everyone else that Ouija boards are typically bad news. Paranormality aside, even the power of suggestion can do some strange things to you once you're in a believing state of mind. My thoughts typically are along the lines of "Even if it isn't real, nothing good can come from messing with something like that."
I agree. The sheer power of the mind is limitless and the concious is only the mere tip of the iceberg.

The main reason I feel people avoid admitting paranormal occurences is the link with mental illness that they wish to protect themselves from ridicule.
My youngest sister wants to further her studies at uni studying the link between religious beliefs and paranormal happenings historicly and mental illness. I also find this link interesting so much. My brother blocks out paranormal no matter how blatent as tricks of the brain which he sees as incredibly complex and not understood. Do you agree on the grey area that illness and paranormal beliefs occupy?

I hope you win! I don't know much of any prayers, but in a physical battle, singing a song often helps. Does it help in a paranormal battle?

Thanks! Singing does help me with this. Though I mostly pray. I do that a lot btw. I don’t know many gospel songs (I was never very religious) but I do sing along to Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright. That seems to center me a bit.

Reactions: Lynne