Don't

I hate those mischevious things the world would be so much happier without them. Nothing but aggro they are. demons.
they block our path to feelings of heavenly inner peace like the way a group of nasty teenagers spoil the peace in the neighborhood for the good folk who wish to live in serenity!
As a teenager, I feel the urge to defend my own.

Reactions: baby-bunter-boo
The main reason I feel people avoid admitting paranormal occurences is the link with mental illness that they wish to protect themselves from ridicule.
My youngest sister wants to further her studies at uni studying the link between religious beliefs and paranormal happenings historicly and mental illness. I also find this link interesting so much. My brother blocks out paranormal no matter how blatent as tricks of the brain which he sees as incredibly complex and not understood. Do you agree on the grey area that illness and paranormal beliefs occupy?
Yes I do. I believe encounters with the paranormal can often times lead to mental illness. And vice versa, mental illness can make people more sensitive to changes in the environment.

Thanks! Singing does help me with this. Though I mostly pray. I do that a lot btw. I don’t know many gospel songs (I was never very religious) but I do sing along to Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright. That seems to center me a bit.

I don't have so many songs in my head,
So I just yell the national anthem when I'm scared or something.