Do you have a prayer request?

Hi there,

There’s a man named Shad who is currently missing, could you pray that not only he’s found safe but to be saved through Christ and it helps others around him to be saved as well please?

Thank you.
Praying now.

Hi there,

There’s a man named Shad who is currently missing, could you pray that not only he’s found safe but to be saved through Christ and it helps others around him to be saved as well please?

Thank you.

Adam, I will certainly pray for Shad’s safety. Thank you for letting us know that he is presently in need.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi again,

There’s a 11 year old I believe that is also missing but here in the U.K, can I also ask you to pray that not only does the individual get found safe but to be saved through Christ and it helps others around the individual to be saved as well please?

Thank you again.

Hi again,

There’s a 11 year old I believe that is also missing but here in the U.K, can I also ask you to pray that not only does the individual get found safe but to be saved through Christ and it helps others around the individual to be saved as well please?

Thank you again.
We will send forth prayer and intention for the finding of the child. Adam, please note that we have many faiths here and all of us pray within our own belief system.

My adult niece Michele is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow. She is in generally poor health and cares for her very, chronically ill husband.

Please pray for her comfort and successful outcomes.

Thank you all.

My adult niece Michele is having hip replacement surgery tomorrow. She is in generally poor health and cares for her very, chronically ill husband.

Please pray for her comfort and successful outcomes.

Thank you all.
Praying for her now.

Any update on her surgery ? It should go well. I hope that she recovers quickly and is able to move about without pain.
Thank you for asking Critter. She in Pacific time zone so still in recovery. I’m hoping to hear from my Brother at some point tonight. I’ll update the thread - I very much appreciate the support.

Thank you all for the power of your prayers.

I just heard from my Brother that my niece’s hip replacement surgery went well and she is now with a therapist who is having her take some steps. She will be released tonight.

A physical therapist will visit her home tomorrow to help her ambulate along with a nurse to check on her sutures.

My SIL prepared a weeks worth of meals and delivered that to her home today.