Do you have a prayer request?

Hi there,

If anyone accepts prayer requests, I would like to leave one here please?

Can I ask you to pray that this individual across from me very soon repents of his sins despite no hope it will happen again very soon. I thought it was 7 months but it’s actually been 8 months since I left this request on another site the first time and on a bunch of sites after that and it’s been the same thing with this individual. He won’t be dying very soon either nor will he have an experience that will change some things that he does. God knows who I’m talking about. God himself wants this individual and I can’t see God even trying anything. It does say anything is possible with God but I don’t see God very soon going for this individual nor will this individual be struck down with for example repentance. There isn’t really anything I can do about this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reactions: Emma
Hi there,

Can I ask you to pray that this individual across from me very soon repents of his sins despite no hope it will happen again very soon. I thought it was 7 months but it’s actually been 8 months since I left this request on another site the first time and on a bunch of sites after that and it’s been the same thing with this individual. He won’t be dying very soon either nor will he have an experience that will change some things that he does. God knows who I’m talking about. God himself wants this individual and I can’t see God even trying anything. It does say anything is possible with God but I don’t see God very soon going for this individual nor will this individual be struck down with for example repentance. There isn’t really anything I can do about this.

@Adam93q Your post has been moved. It took a couple of moves to get it where I wanted.

Last edited:
I would like to ask you to pray for my sister in law Kathy. She is in the hospital with an autoimmune disease. She is unable to swallow and had extreme muscle weakness. She is alone in the hospital and very distressed. I know she could be grateful for prayer support.
Tried to visualise what she is going through and have just prayed that her situation gets better !

Reactions: Lynne
I ask prayers for my eldest brother, Wayne, who is going into surgery. He is diabetic and will be losing part of his foot.
Going to do some more prayers today and will add this. May he feel better and his situation improve.

Hi there,

Nothing is to hard for god. Will add this on my prayer list today. May he find some inner strength.

Reactions: Duke
Hi there,

Adam, I will pray the highest good for this person.

Going to do some more prayers today and will add this. May he feel better and his situation improve.
He's home from the hospital, surgery was successful. Now I request prayers that he will please improve his diet, since poorly managed diabetes is what led to this in the first place.

Hi there,

There’s a man named Shad who is currently missing, could you pray that not only he’s found safe but to be saved through Christ and it helps others around him to be saved as well please?

Thank you.