Do you have a prayer request?

I would like to ask you to pray for my sister in law Kathy. She is in the hospital with an autoimmune disease. She is unable to swallow and had extreme muscle weakness. She is alone in the hospital and very distressed. I know she could be grateful for prayer support.

I would like to ask you to pray for my sister in law Kathy. She is in the hospital with an autoimmune disease. She is unable to swallow and had extreme muscle weakness. She is alone in the hospital and very distressed. I know she could be grateful for prayer support.
Lynne, I will be going to bed ina few minutes. I will be certain to include your SIL Kathy in my prayers tonight. God Bless.

New I would like to ask you to pray for my sister in law Kathy.
Healing thoughts for Kathy. It's tough when you are ill with no family around. Please tell her that we are there in spirit with her.

I just saw this. Lynne, she's on my list for sure.

Thank you all for adding her to your prayer lists. This situation is going to be very difficult for her to live with going forward. Remission is hoped for.

Reactions: Debi
I ask prayers for my eldest brother, Wayne, who is going into surgery. He is diabetic and will be losing part of his foot.

Reactions: Duke
Done!

Reactions: Lynne and Duke