Do you have a prayer request?

Please pray for my son Alex, to bring him closer to God, and find forgiveness in his heart, he says he does not believe in God, yet he is always angry, and attacking others.
Please help him to replace his anger with love and forgiveness.
That is a wise wish Dog. I am praying for him.

Reactions: 7Critter
Please pray for my son Alex, to bring him closer to God, and find forgiveness in his heart, he says he does not believe in God, yet he is always angry, and attacking others.
Please help him to replace his anger with love and forgiveness.
In my prayers.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi I am moving less than 2 miles. I think I need prayers at this time.

•That I can sort and set up; that I can listen, hear, cooperate & communicate;
•That I might be able to work harder and turn away rather than bring conflict when Tired & distressed & choose it not react with rudeness like a bounced spring;
•that I won't give up telling myself I can't do this " because I'm lazy & its beyond me" but I will keep trying & sorting & packing.
•that I won't loose rosaries & gemstones & photographs in piles of closed up cardboard boxes
Like I lost so many things before.
A moving prayer please

This prayer request is so very plain & ordinary, so I don't know if it even belongs on this forum.

Thank you

I’d like to ask sincerely please for prayers for my dear friend and second mothet Mary H. She is in a medically induced coma because of multiple systemic problems including severely reduce heart functions.

I pray that if now is the time for her passing that it be eased. I also pray for the well-being of her two adult children - both who I am very, very close to.

Thank you for your considerations.
Sending prayers your way !

Reactions: garnetsilver