Do you have a prayer request?

Rose and Garnet,
I am praying for both of you, that God sends his angles to protect you, and his holy spirit fills your bodies, heals you, and fills you with peace, love and happiness and answers your prayers.
God Bless you both.

Doglet, talk of holy spirit scares me but thanks for your care. Peace and Love to you.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Rose, I know it is a little scary, even for me as a Christian the first time I saw it happen to someone I freaked out, we had went to the new church and the preacher touched this guy on the head and he started speaking in a language that they said only God could understand it was Gods language, and he was praising God in this language, and I understand that if two people are filled with the holly spirit then they can speak to each other, and this possession only lasted for a short period of time like five or ten minutes.
This never happened to me, or my wife, so we eventually left this church, but I also saw some people being healed of different illnesses. I no longer go to church, but I am still a spiritual person.

To all our members and friends in Oz, our prayers are with you.

81355651_586267695488263_1803257098855776256_n (Small).jpg

I’d like to ask sincerely please for prayers for my dear friend and second mothet Mary H. She is in a medically induced coma because of multiple systemic problems including severely reduce heart functions.

I pray that if now is the time for her passing that it be eased. I also pray for the well-being of her two adult children - both who I am very, very close to.

Thank you for your considerations.

Please pray for my son Alex, to bring him closer to God, and find forgiveness in his heart, he says he does not believe in God, yet he is always angry, and attacking others.
Please help him to replace his anger with love and forgiveness.

Reactions: Emma and 7Critter
I’d like to ask sincerely please for prayers for my dear friend and second mothet Mary H. She is in a medically induced coma because of multiple systemic problems including severely reduce heart functions.

I pray that if now is the time for her passing that it be eased. I also pray for the well-being of her two adult children - both who I am very, very close to.

Thank you for your considerations.
I’m on it wands. Sorry I missed this yesterday. Let’s all stand in agreement for her highest good.