Disturbing

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Stevelnyc, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

I'm Jewish but non-practicing. I back up to 4 different externals plus 3 other places.

Not sure how I can get this under control. Last night I got the feeling everything is cool. Just a feeling. Yesterday, definitely something here, trying to make sure I know. A little puzzled. Like I said, I've used the camera for months but yesterday when I was trying to take pics of a sketch, a simple horizontal shot, it kept auto rotating vertically, irritating. Today it wasn't doing that. Not sure if done to be mean or just to let me know. Personally I think not nice. Slight power surge, computer shuts off, nothing else. Hopefully natural cause, otherwise very cruel. Crazy but feel my thoughts are heard. Was thinking about one of the posts about SLIdrs and wondering. Went back to football game on Sling TV. Still playing but on Apple TV startup screen, which is impossible. Can't have both on same time. Toaster oven also out of nowhere had no heat and was going to order another, Now it is fine. Last night I felt relaxed and everything cool, and it helped a lot talking, but like I said, don't know what I'm dealing with and what is wanted. Is the camera issue meant to be mean? Computer cut off definitely mean but maybe natural as I heard the heat cut slightly before that.

2. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if that is the case, actually it's not as what I saw yesterday, once after thinking about your reply.

3. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

I do video and graphic design. A lot of occurrences in whatever application I am working with at the time. During the summer it was Adobe Premiere and a lot of scary things happened. Recently website software and the coding would be screwed with.

#13 Stevelnyc, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    Charleh likes this.
  4. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

I just do that for fun and I’d be livid if my projects got corrupted.

5. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

I was considering/hoping what you say here is true. I've looked into this before with no results but still. But after yesterday, there is no doubt this is paranormal and he/she wanted to make that clear. Non-computer stuff, and after reading all these comments and considering alternative possibilities. I explain in the above post. Just not sure what the next step is. Is this playful interaction, in the spirits own way, not meant to be mean or just doing to make life difficult for me, which was clearly true with my hard worked projects.

#15 Stevelnyc, Dec 23, 2018
  6. garnetsilver

garnetsilver
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I wonder if it would help if you psychically cleansed your place? I am sure that there are websites that offer suggestions, or maybe other members here who know of any? I usually just sage my apartment, or use Palo Santo wood, but most negative energy can be cleared if you keep at it!

7Christie and Paintman like this.
  7. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

You are exactly correct, Garnet. Salt barriers at doorways and windowsills can also assist in some cases.

7Christie and garnetsilver like this.
  8. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

It was very distressful about my files. I work so hard on these. One huge file that I had a h-ll of a time with this summer, every time I opened it it would be messed up. I am very hesitant to open it anymore. It sits on my portfolio site unfinished with some very stupid parts I put in to show a teacher. I need to edit out but yes, I am scared to even open it and look at it, as I am worried I will be very disappointed. Really suks.

7Christie likes this.
  9. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

I really wish one of these investigative teams would take me seriously and talk or send someone out to hopefully communicate. Not an actual investigation -- that would be ridiculous. Do burn sage, though.

As crazy as this sounds, I sometimes get the impression he/she gets really pissed when I brag out loud. I am not like that but like I said, I live alone. Recently the occurrences happen after I gloat. FTP server was obvious, as crazy as that sounds, but the only explanation, and my files were changed when I tried uploading. Funny, actually a few occurrences seemed to back fire. Being prevented from doing something/etc, eventually I changed my mind and agreed and these were great ideas, ha ha! Really think meant to be mean.

#19 Stevelnyc, Dec 23, 2018
  10. Stevelnyc

Stevelnyc
    Expand Collapse

I will try this but kind of don't think that will help. I had something obviously strange happen with the blinds when I first moved in. I think she/he/whatever has been here for a while. And didn't start messing with me until I stopped cursing at stuff and started learning new software on doing well in school. And after I did a school project telling the horrible paranormal experience in NYC and stuffed the video with tons of evps, things picked up.