Developing your skills

It hadn't even crossed my mind that these could be premonitions, and not just deja vu. I have only ever experienced premonitions a small handful of times, and because they most often happen during dreams, or during meditation, the connection to what I have been experiencing just didn't click.

It is not unlikely that you might miss the opportunity to label these as precognitive as you state that precognitive “dreams” are familiar to you. For me WK, premonitions are the opposite experiences - many, many, many times more experiences while awake and far fewer while asleep. At least far fewer precognitive dreams have been remembered once awake but the premonitions I have while awake are remembered.

It hadn't even crossed my mind that these could be premonitions, and not just deja vu. I have only ever experienced premonitions a small handful of times, and because they most often happen during dreams, or during meditation, the connection to what I have been experiencing just didn't click.

Also, I’ve recently (just past year) had a love-hate relationship with the term “deja vu”. I used to use the term to refer to most of my precognitive episodes with the exception of my rarer precognitive dreams.

Now I can expect to hear all kinds of hate and/or warnings for what I’m about to say but so be it.

Going way back to my mid-teens, most of the times that I’d recognize the real life occurrence of a previously perceived waking precognition message, I would also feel a form of physical uneasiness. The closest description I can give that is also short is some kind of blurry or fuzzy haze in my head. Now even back in the 1970s I can recall that it was common for medical science to explain the deja vu phenomena as being due to either a perception of an event twice during the very small difference of time between an electrical pulse moving across the left and right lobes of the brain OR some form of seizure. I can accept that people experiencing either of those two medical conditions might also have some odd cognitive perceptions.

The HUGE problem I have with that as a description for my own deja vu is that mine were the opposite of what modern medicine would expect from most cause-and-effect instances...I perceived AND recognized the precog events final real life occurrences THEN I would feel weird physically. I am not a doctor but I would suspect that medical science’s standard of cause-and-effect would typically (not always) dictate that I should experience the odd feelings first (seizure) then recognize the odd cognitive confusion known as deja vu.

To top it off, once I finally accepted that my deja vu were in fact precognitive events, I stopped having the hazy/blurry/fuzzy feelings all together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.
Also, I’ve recently (just past year) had a love-hate relationship with the term “deja vu”. I used to use the term to refer to most of my precognitive episodes with the exception of my rarer precognitive dreams.

Now I can expect to hear all kinds of hate and/or warnings for what I’m about to say but so be it.

Going way back to my mid-teens, most of the times that I’d recognize the real life occurrence of a previously perceived waking precognition message, I would also feel a form of physical uneasiness. The closest description I can give that is also short is some kind of blurry or fuzzy haze in my head. Now even back in the 1970s I can recall that it was common for medical science to explain the deja vu phenomena as being due to either a perception of an event twice during the very small difference of time between an electrical pulse moving across the left and right lobes of the brain OR some form of seizure. I can accept that people experiencing either of those two medical conditions might also have some odd cognitive perceptions.

The HUGE problem I have with that as a description for my own deja vu is that mine were the opposite of what modern medicine would expect from most cause-and-effect instances...I perceived AND recognized the precog events final real life occurrences THEN I would feel weird physically. Medical science’s for of cause-and-effect would typically (not always) dictate that I should experience the odd feelings first (seizure) then recognize the odd cognitive confusion known as deja vu.

To top it off, once I finally accepted that my deja vu were in fact precognitive events, I stopped having the hazy/blurry/fuzzy feelings.
You just explained the weird feeling I have been having a hard time explaining. I somewhat left it out of my original post mainly because I couldn't quite explain what it was. Every time just seconds before it would happen I have this thought that something feels unsettling familiar and then this weird hazy-ish feeling comes over me and I have what I then thought to be deja vu. Like I can remember everything that is about to happen before it happens. It strangely feels like I am remembering the future. Now I am pretty convinced that I am not dealing with deja vu, but precognitive episodes. I've heard of people who have gifts over time experiencing other types of gifts but I have never really felt that myself. I have had small moments where I experience gifts that I wouldn't consider my "main" gifts, but nothing similar to what is going on now.

You just explained the weird feeling I have been having a hard time explaining. I somewhat left it out of my original post mainly because I couldn't quite explain what it was. Every time just seconds before it would happen I have this thought that something feels unsettling familiar and then this weird hazy-ish feeling comes over me and I have what I then thought to be deja vu. Like I can remember everything that is about to happen before it happens. It strangely feels like I am remembering the future. Now I am pretty convinced that I am not dealing with deja vu, but precognitive episodes. I've heard of people who have gifts over time experiencing other types of gifts but I have never really felt that myself. I have had small moments where I experience gifts that I wouldn't consider my "main" gifts, but nothing similar to what is going on now.

I could have concluded my description of that feeling WK with the following.

It was almost as if my minds conscious attempt to correlate the original earlier precognitive event with the then occurring real life event was too much for my brain to handle...like attempting that was overloading my neurons.

An alternate musing is that my physical brain was revolting against my conscious minds attempt to force the separate but identical perceptions from two different recognized timelines into a single event.

Came back to edit to insert this comparative thought for possible clarity: Take for example that humans are binocular in that our brains take in two separate fields of vision (from two eyes) and then overlays the images to perceive a three dimensional environment. If a person has vision problems, it is typical that glasses, contact lenses, or surgery might be used to correct the way the light enters into one or both eyes to correct that vision problem. It is not uncommon at all for a person experiencing vision problems to report blurry or fuzzy vision nor is it uncommon for some to report headaches...believed to be caused by the brain’s struggles to accommodate the incompatible and/or unequal separate visual perceptions.

Okay, take that vision-centric example and replace all of my visual references with temporal examples. Imagine my brain struggling to “pair up” the two separate perceptions of an event - one happening now and the other being a very real memory from the past. Much like my troubled binocular vision-centric example, it has been true that my bi-temporal perceptions can create a fuzzy feeling in my head too.

Last edited:
HUSH. Just be still
Perfectly said. As well as the rest of your post.

I also got myself bogged down in the "words" for quite awhile, until I had a revelation by a spiritual being who visited me. I swiftly learned it's all semantics that get in the way of the soul understanding.

About 7 months ago during an I almost died situation, I was visited again and given the vision that our soul language is not based on words. It's a knowing that comes to us through other means. Be still, listen, believe, know.

I think it's important to do energy work, if you want to develop your psychic abilities.
A human being has 7 major chakras. These chakras have to function well. Do not only focus on your third eye chakra, other chakras are also very important, especially your root chakra!
Try to find your chakras within your body, and feel them. Start with your root chakra, then go to the next chakra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
In the past it would be quick like maybe 2 or 3 minutes at most, but recently it's been at least 10 minutes the longest has been about 30. As well as I would get deja vu maybe once every month or so, not very common. Now it feels like I am getting it every other day, sometimes more than once in a day. In the past most of my deja vu happened while doing things around the house so I've always been able to write it off as memories of repetitive tasks. Rarely was it ever anything that couldn't be explained by that. And when ever it was I knew to take notice. Now it's deja vu of things that are random and not easily explained. I've never really looked into deja vu, mostly because I have always felt that, for me, it's been easily explained. So now that I am having it to the extent that I am, I'm beginning to suspect that it maybe something more that just memories of repetitive tasks.
Perhaps it’s not Deja Vu but pre cognition? A short memory of the future. You may be developing your gifts ?

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
Hello everybody.

I had once and twice an experience i couldn't really explain and i was wondering if you would count it as a paranormal experience.

The first time i experienced this, was in my old school. I was sitting in chemistry and my teacher explained us the next experiment. I was daydreaming for some seconds, where i saw that the experiment of our teacher will go wrong and explode and indeed only 5 seconds afterwards it happened exactly like i saw it in this kind of daydream.
Was this just coincidence or was it an paranormal experience.
This happened some more times. Not that frequently, but this was the most notable.

Reactions: garnetsilver