Developing your skills

Hello everybody.

I had once and twice an experience i couldn't really explain and i was wondering if you would count it as a paranormal experience.

The first time i experienced this, was in my old school. I was sitting in chemistry and my teacher explained us the next experiment. I was daydreaming for some seconds, where i saw that the experiment of our teacher will go wrong and explode and indeed only 5 seconds afterwards it happened exactly like i saw it in this kind of daydream.
Was this just coincidence or was it an paranormal experience.
This happened some more times. Not that frequently, but this was the most notable.

It sounds like you have had a few episodes of clairvoyant. But to be honest I don't know much about it in depths. But I believe others on here will know more about more so
Debi the owner I believe.

Reactions: Lynne
Hello everybody.

I had once and twice an experience i couldn't really explain and i was wondering if you would count it as a paranormal experience.

The first time i experienced this, was in my old school. I was sitting in chemistry and my teacher explained us the next experiment. I was daydreaming for some seconds, where i saw that the experiment of our teacher will go wrong and explode and indeed only 5 seconds afterwards it happened exactly like i saw it in this kind of daydream.
This happened some more times. Not that frequently, but this was the most notable.
That can be counted as an experience. It's "knowing" something ahead of what happens, and often indicates you may have some psychic talents. When we say psychic, we mean the ability to somehow tap into information or events yet to occur. We don't fully understand how this works, but we do know it can and does happen. Some of the new Quantum science experiments currently appear to confirm this is not only possible, but may happen more than most people will admit.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Hello everybody.

The worst thing that you could possibly do is dismiss these experiences as coincidences. There is no such thing. Instead, embrace and learn to trust this ability. It will take time and patience. But do allow for it to occur. That is how you will arrive at your own answer.