Debi's updates on son's cancer battle

From my son:
Today was my last treatment. I made it.
I made it because my family, friends, and the fishing community picked me up and carried me through this horrific experience. There are no words for how grateful I am to everyone who helped me. From the bottom of my heart thank you.
They have to let me heal for a few weeks and then run a bunch of tests to make sure we killed all the cancer cells. Hopefully, if everything goes to plan, I won't need surgery. If not, we will cross that bridge when we get there. For now I am going to rest, heal up, and be happy to feel normal again soon. I'll make a video when I feel a little better.
BTW, I belong to an elite club of people that gained weight during treatment lol.

View attachment 48346

Keep the prayers coming that the next scan shows he's beat this!
;h

God bless that brave son of yours,Debi. I ask for any unemployed Angels to rush to be by his side and support him thru this process and beyond. What a lovely person.He musta been raised right.
Thank you, Jad. He wants all of you to know he appreciates your prayers and support VERY much.

From my son:
Today was my last treatment. I made it.
I made it because my family, friends, and the fishing community picked me up and carried me through this horrific experience. There are no words for how grateful I am to everyone who helped me. From the bottom of my heart thank you.
They have to let me heal for a few weeks and then run a bunch of tests to make sure we killed all the cancer cells. Hopefully, if everything goes to plan, I won't need surgery. If not, we will cross that bridge when we get there. For now I am going to rest, heal up, and be happy to feel normal again soon. I'll make a video when I feel a little better.
BTW, I belong to an elite club of people that gained weight during treatment lol.

View attachment 48346

Keep the prayers coming that the next scan shows he's beat this!
i have such a good feeling when I look at Jason

Calling in all my prayer warriors out there! Please....pray for my son. This came in tonight.

Jason Smith

·

https://www.facebook.com/#
I went for my final chemo treatment today even though I never fully recovered from the last one, so I'm all messed up. I'm very sick and in a lot of pain. The pump comes off Thursday and I get a CT scan on the 16th. Mri will be a bit after that.
It's go time, I have to endure somehow. I need this scan to show shrinkage in the tumors. I'm so weak right now, I have a hard time walking but I won't quit. Could use all the positive vibes you can throw my way plz. Prayers, Bonfires, blasting particles together in the Hadron Collider, magic crystals, wtf ever, bring it, I need a small miracle.

He's feeling better! Please feel free to have a laugh with him as he searches for a new "career" for after the cancer. (THIS is the "normal" humor of my son...the song alone deserves an award...lol)