Debi's updates on son's cancer battle

From my son:
Today was my last treatment. I made it.
I made it because my family, friends, and the fishing community picked me up and carried me through this horrific experience. There are no words for how grateful I am to everyone who helped me. From the bottom of my heart thank you.
They have to let me heal for a few weeks and then run a bunch of tests to make sure we killed all the cancer cells. Hopefully, if everything goes to plan, I won't need surgery. If not, we will cross that bridge when we get there. For now I am going to rest, heal up, and be happy to feel normal again soon. I'll make a video when I feel a little better.
BTW, I belong to an elite club of people that gained weight during treatment lol.

348964983_1262867791322613_1291859418925808334_n.jpg

Keep the prayers coming that the next scan shows he's beat this!

From my son:
I made it because my family, friends, and the fishing community picked me up and carried me through this horrific experience. There are no words for how grateful I am to everyone who helped me. From the bottom of my heart thank you.
They have to let me heal for a few weeks and then run a bunch of tests to make sure we killed all the cancer cells. Hopefully, if everything goes to plan, I won't need surgery. If not, we will cross that bridge when we get there. For now I am going to rest, heal up, and be happy to feel normal again soon. I'll make a video when I feel a little better.
BTW, I belong to an elite club of people that gained weight during treatment lol.

View attachment 48346

YAYYYYYY. What a rockstar

From my son:

View attachment 48346

Praise the lord! This is good news and we will all keep on praying him back to health.

I'm so happy to see him looking so well! I didn't say much through this, but I'm not the best; I don't know what to say, but he and you were in my thoughts. I just grinning now at the good news! Good health to him! The best to all of you!

I'm so happy to see him looking so well! I didn't say much through this, but I'm not the best; I don't know what to say, but he and you were in my thoughts. I just grinning now at the good news! Good health to him! The best to all of you!
Thank you, Ben. I know it's awkward for many to know what to say, and I appreciate the thought you sent out very much!

As an update on my son's condition, things have taken a turn. I have not shared more up to this point as he had not made it public. As of this morning, he has, and has made a new video to share what's going on. One of the reasons he's going public is to let people know he will be making further videos about our food and chemicals that are impacting so many people and raising the cancer rates. I will be sharing those as he makes them to support his awareness efforts.
We continue to ask for prayers for his healing.

As an update on my son's condition, things have taken a turn. I have not shared more up to this point as he had not made it public. As of this morning, he has, and has made a new video to share what's going on. One of the reasons he's going public is to let people know he will be making further videos about our food and chemicals that are impacting so many people and raising the cancer rates. I will be sharing those as he makes them to support his awareness efforts.
God bless that brave son of yours,Debi. I ask for any unemployed Angels to rush to be by his side and support him thru this process and beyond. What a lovely person.He musta been raised right.