Debi's updates on son's cancer battle

I just got my Christmas Miracle! The biopsy on the most dangerous tumor shows to be benign! He has the second biopsy next month on the other tumor area, which, by all the scans, no longer exists!

This, my friends, is truly, truly, a miracle. Jason wishes me to thank all of you for the prayers and asks that you keep him in them. He will always have to be watchful for any recurrence, but at this point in time, he is considered to be in the cancer free zone pending the next biopsy.

He will be making a new vid shortly and I will share with you when he does. As his mom, I want to thank the Army of Prayer Warriors who have had his back through this fight. I deeply appreciate all of you. God bless you and Merry Christmas!

I just got my Christmas Miracle! The biopsy on the most dangerous tumor shows to be benign! He has the second biopsy next month on the other tumor area, which, by all the scans, no longer exists!

This, my friends, is truly, truly, a miracle. Jason wishes me to thank all of you for the prayers and asks that you keep him in them. He will always have to be watchful for any recurrence, but at this point in time, he is considered to be in the cancer free zone pending the next biopsy.

He will be making a new vid shortly and I will share with you when he does. As his mom, I want to thank the Army of Prayer Warriors who have had his back through this fight. I deeply appreciate all of you. God bless you and Merry Christmas!
Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speechless.....

Debi I hope that you and your family will have a merry Christmas. I read the good news about your son. I hope that 2024 will be even better for your family.
Thank you so much, Damon. May you have a Merry Christmas!