CIA admits psychic ability real

Debi knows this, but pick up a PDR sometime and start reading about various prescription drugs, you'll be surprised how many of those drugs we can't figure out how they work. "Mechanism unknown" is how the book says it. The drug still works, it's just not known or understood how it produces its therapeutic effect. In many cases, knowing how something works isn't as important as knowing it does work.
This is the best explanation here! :)

Reactions: garnetsilver
Debi knows this, but pick up a PDR sometime and start reading about various prescription drugs, you'll be surprised how many of those drugs we can't figure out how they work. "Mechanism unknown" is how the book says it. The drug still works, it's just not known or understood how it produces its therapeutic effect. In many cases, knowing how something works isn't as important as knowing it does work.
:crown:

Reactions: Debi
UT, if quantum entanglement is to be the explanation for psi - and I’m not casting shade just expounding on the definition - then that entanglement must also function across time (as humans experience and measure it) in order to encompass premonitions.
Thank you for pointing this out. You are correct. I'm not sure what the temporal implications are for quantum entanglement. For if that principle only works contemporaneously, then it could not account for 'pre' and 'retro' cognition. I should have been more specific and limited my use of the term psi to remote viewing.

But it is interesting to note that among psi capabilities remote viewing has seemingly gained the greatest share of scientific attention. Or at least as is evidenced by this paper. Maybe this is because it is more easily controlled in the lab and because of its military/intelligence implications. But if it has indeed gained scientific traction, then that also suggests a natural explanation for the phenomena, though the processes still lie outside the grasp of science to conclusively identify.

Maybe this is because it is more easily controlled in the lab

I would honestly give sincere considerations to an opportunity to help with psi research. I’d love to be able to hand over (to someone I feel is sincere in their research and trustworthy with the results) the “keys” to how the psi I experience works. But I’m probably 95% ignorant on that.

The only thing I recognize as common between a high percentage of my telepathic and empathic receipts is they tend to occur mostly (but not exclusively) when I am asleep or in the hypnopompic state. I only recall ever having a few hypnagogic state premonitions and those I perceive differently - likely because of the degree of awareness I am in comparatively.

Last edited:
Found this graphic on a different forum. Worth sharing...

823D473D-35D9-4643-B4D3-B01383D53BB2.jpeg

Last edited:
They just can't figure out how it works yet!
Why do humans have to ask why about everything,oops I just did the same lol.The scientists probably know a lot less than most people on here and will never experience anywhere near that much.And as garnet says why do they need to prove it.