CIA admits psychic ability real

I would honestly give sincere considerations to an opportunity to help with psi research. I’d love to be able to hand over (to someone I feel is sincere in their research and trustworthy with the results) the “keys” to how the psi I experience works.
True psi ability, that is both accurate and consistent, is most likely a very unique and rare skill. Everyone may have it to some degree, just like everyone, for example, has mathematical or musical ability to some degree. But chances are low that you will find a Mozart or Newton in a random sample of the population. Therefore, I think that researchers should perhaps focus more on those such as yourself who have an exceptional ability to get a real understanding of the nature of psi rather than trying to authenticate this ability among the general population.

But this also raises some profound ethical and philosophical questions. Would you be comfortable in handing over those "keys" when chances are good that they would ultimately be used for the purposes of greed, power and control over others?

It reminds me of the moral implications in the movie Pi.

Last edited:
True psi ability, that is both accurate and consistent, is most likely a very unique and rare skill. Everyone may have it to some degree, just like everyone, for example, has mathematical or musical ability to some degree. But chances are low that you will find a Mozart or Newton in a random sample of the population. Therefore, I think that researchers should perhaps focus more on those such as yourself who have an exceptional ability to get a real understanding of the nature of psi rather than trying to authenticate this ability among the general population.

But this also raises some profound ethical and philosophical questions. Would you be comfortable in handing over those "keys" when chances are good that they would ultimately be used for the purposes of greed, power and control over others?

It reminds me of the moral implications in the movie Pi.
I agree, offering up this information puts the individual at the risk of becoming an experiment specimen.

Why do humans have to ask why about everything,oops I just did the same lol.The scientists probably know a lot less than most people on here and will never experience anywhere near that much.And as garnet says why do they need to prove it.

I think that is as common a question OZ as “how does it work.” Several of us have said the same or similar thing on the PNF before - we probably know more about the paranormal than the research scientists.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
I agree, offering up this information puts the individual at the risk of becoming an experiment specimen.

I just remembered too, I don’t like needles...nor lobotomies.

Of course, I was thinking more of the kind of double blind tests that don’t require they actually remove your eyeballs from their sockets. I was thinking of like tests where you guess the suit of the next card to be pulled from a deck of cards.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I have clair-gut-feeling which is what this reads to me. Sometimes I know something, but don't know exactly why I know it.

I suggest to the moderators that we make that an official PNF word. But we need someone to wordsmith the lettering so it reads more like....French...or...Latin. “Clair-gut-feeling” - the term when written should look mystical even if when pronounced it sounds much more like urban slang. :D

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I suggest to the moderators that we make that an official PNF word. But we need someone to wordsmith the lettering so it reads more like....French...or...Latin. “Clair-gut-feeling” - the term when written should look mystical even if when pronounced it sounds much more like urban slang. :D
I shall set Jad to the task....she will even tell us how to pronounce the new word with flair.

I have clair-gut-feeling which is what this reads to me. Sometimes I know something, but don't know exactly why I know it.
Critter, THAT is claircog no matter what you call it.