Childhood TV

i only got to watch these shows when foxtel first came out around the 90s but old beta and vhs tapes were all we had at the time all ot of the shows i got to watch cos of my older siblings me being the youngest both my brother and sister were born in the 70s i was a 90s baby (only missed the 80s by a few days lol) but love these old shows even old popeye animated hr puff ,roger ramjet,josie and the pussycats,the jetsons,the flinstones, mighty mouse, monkey magic,felix the cat and top cat

i only got to watch these shows when foxtel first came out around the 90s but old beta and vhs tapes were all we had at the time all ot of the shows i got to watch cos of my older siblings me being the youngest both my brother and sister were born in the 70s i was a 90s baby (only missed the 80s by a few days lol) but love these old shows even old popeye animated hr puff ,roger ramjet,josie and the pussycats,the jetsons,the flinstones, mighty mouse, monkey magic,felix the cat and top cat
Opposite to me. I'm twelve years older than my youngest brother. And I loved Monkey! I can't believe I forgot it!

Good old monkey :)

4b8073fe4e7a993c403af8f2423db4cf.png

Reactions: Lynne and Benway
(AND YES, I WAS THE REMOTE AND I KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH FOIL ON THE RABBIT EARS!)

Ditto what Debi said, & I even had to walk 5 miles through ugly orange shag carpet to be those things. LOL

Captain Kangaroo, Mighty Mouse, Sesame Street, Electric Company * to be politically correct* "Large Albert" Mickey Mouse Club w/ Frankie, Annette, Jimmy ...... My favorite when I lived in TN was Dingbat Theater, oh and can't forget the Original Dark Shadows