Childhood TV

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT CHILDHOOD TV SHOWS DO YOU REMEMBER FONDLY? I GREW UP WITH BOZO ON THE LUNCHROOM TV AT SCHOOL, AND WE KNEW LUNCH WAS OVER AFTER THE GRAND PRIZE GAME. THEN THERE WAS WILD KINGDOM WITH THE EXOTIC ANIMALS FOLLOWED BY THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY.

DIFFERENT GENERATIONS REMEMBER DIFFERENT TV PROGRAMS. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER FROM CHILDHOOD?

(AND YES, I WAS THE REMOTE AND I KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH FOIL ON THE RABBIT EARS!)

sesame street, Mr. Rogers neighborhood, and the electric company as a child.
happy days, gilligans island,......oh and cant forget the six million dollar man....lol

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
remember the space giants, with Goldar, Silvar and Gam.....they were the first transformers...lol

remember the space giants, with Goldar, Silvar and Gam.....they were the first transformers...lol

Stumped me - I don't know that one Paul. And, I lived in Japan in the 70's and watched some Japanese kids shows/cartoons.

Reactions: Paulm
Stumped me - I don't know that one Paul. And, I lived in Japan in the 70's and watched some Japanese kids shows/cartoons.
it was here in the 70's, but it was a Japanese series....maybe this will remind you of your time in japan...lol

Reactions: WitchAndShaman