Can you Communicate with plants?

Maybe we were. It's a good argument when vegans accuse me of being cruel, eating animals. They don't have an answer when I tell them how sensitive plants are, lol. I think you sound very aware picking up on the plants, we are all connected and we do share 50% of our DNA with trees so it's not that strange.
I can't wait to meet a vegan now to say that to them, lol. There is no where to go after that lol. No offense to vegans, its just funny and we all have to have a sense of humor about stuff.

I can't wait to meet a vegan now to say that to them, lol. There is no where to go after that lol. No offense to vegans, its just funny and we all have to have a sense of humor about stuff.
I don't care about other people's diets but they don't know what to say, lol. I do believe we have to kill to eat, be it plant or animal so they need not be so righteous.

Reactions: Selectric
I believe that. Vegans.......geeez. Oz, its 11pm there in Australia. What are you doing up? Lol Been hanging with all nighter Selectric too much?? Lol
I don't see many people out here in the bush so I sit up and communicate a bit when the animals, and plants are sleeping, lol.

I don't see many people out here in the bush so I sit up and communicate a bit when the animals, and plants are sleeping, lol.
I dont blame you. Is it open where you live meaning, full view of the sky? Bet its beautiful.....I actually thought about you last nite. The main actor guy in the Movie, The Meg, was an Aussie. Dude was a good actor.

I dont blame you. Is it open where you live meaning, full view of the sky? Bet its beautiful.....I actually thought about you last nite. The main actor guy in the Movie, The Meg, was an Aussie. Dude was a good actor.
I can see a fair bit of sky and lots of stars but I'm up in the mountains. Out West further here the sky is a dome of white stars at night. It's worth going there just to see that. I try and stay out of the ocean these days but used to surf when young and see sharks at times, lol.