Can you Communicate with plants?

Speaking on this subject, one question that just popped into my mind is when venturing out into a forest or woods and you get an 'off' feeling...curious if that could be the trees and or plants around you letting you know you are not exactly welcome at that given moment? Sounds like a bit of a reach...or is it? Makes sense to me lol.
Not at all. I usually feel very welcomed actually.

Yes. I've spoken of Tree Love before.
It sounds weird.. but plants can have feelings/emotions like any living thing.
It has also been scientifically shown that a tree will shout/cry when it is being chopped down.
Yes ! Yes. I always try to never cut a tree, if I can help it. I know they feel it. I, in the past have had to. I simply apologize and tryyyyyyy hard.....to shut my feelings from them off. (doesnt work).

I love trees. I was taught 20+ years ago that if you are in any kind of pain, you can put your hands on a tree, and ask, politely, for the tree to return the pain directly back to the Earth. Grounding.

It is believed that Oaks, generally Resent....being cut down!

Speaking on this subject, one question that just popped into my mind is when venturing out into a forest or woods and you get an 'off' feeling...curious if that could be the trees and or plants around you letting you know you are not exactly welcome at that given moment? Sounds like a bit of a reach...or is it? Makes sense to me lol.
Ever seen the movie "The Happening." :O

Never thought about that but now that you ask, She is like Debi......The wise mother figure. Seriously. My feeling is she wants the new one (who seems a little scared and unsure) to feel safe and secure and at...home. A part of the family. We plan on getting several more in the near future.

I dont trim this plant often. I really should. Plants, do not...like being cut on. Understandably. The last time I trimmed her, I accidently severed a live stem. The Impression I got was....Really dude?? I apologized.

So, I just trimmed her 20 minutes ago. The dead ends. LMAO....I was having issues seeing close with the scissors as my aging eyes need readers now up close. I kept getting thoughts of my reader glasses. I thought it was me. LOL. I think she was telling me Dude, PUT YOUR GLASSES ON.... BEFORE YOU CUT A STEM AGAIN......LOL
This would make total sense. We need to see a pic of the new addition to the family.

Yes. I've spoken of Tree Love before.
It sounds weird.. but plants can have feelings/emotions like any living thing.
It has also been scientifically shown that a tree will shout/cry when it is being chopped down.
Tree cutters must have a lot of bad Karma lol. Omg I don't need more guilt in my life for all the plants I have killed.

This would make total sense. We need to see a pic of the new addition to the family.

I did. Its the new fern on the blue milk crate