Can you Communicate with plants?

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Staff, Mods, I don’t know if this is in the right section or not….
I bought this Areca palm back in 2000. Areca palms are on the very top of removing chemicals from the air, etc. very good houseplant to have. When I bought it, it was only 7 inches tall. It has survived many…S. La winters. A few nights when, below freezing, it was outside. But until 5 years ago, it was outside 24/7 unless the temp dropped below 32. It is indoor only now. I started out with 8 plants. She….is the last one. You read that right. She. I’m telling you, this plant talks to me. I sense the plant as a female vibration for whatever reason. She tells me when she needs water…..She loves to be out in rainstorms. She will ask to put her out in them. Sometimes she doesn’t. I swear I can put my finger on her leaves and feel happiness and gratitude to me, for caring for her all these years. I’m happy to report she is now a full 48 inches tall! I’ve said many times, if I’m ever homeless, all I need is one particular guitar, my dirt bike and this plant!
Yesterday, I bought a new fern from Home Depot. I joked last night about it yelling at me and causing a scene. While this story is quite… embellished for the laughs, the main order of events did in fact, happen. When I put this plant down and started to walk out with another, this fern was unhappy. Even offended. I don’t know, if it knew, I could feel it but, I did. That’s how I knew… it was the right one. I’ve included pics of both.

Attachments

• 4B46B958-0A90-4B4A-A1A5-B9DC5AEF0599.jpeg
    4B46B958-0A90-4B4A-A1A5-B9DC5AEF0599.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
  • 86A5B83A-EBEE-49CC-B513-88A0886A70DE.jpeg
    86A5B83A-EBEE-49CC-B513-88A0886A70DE.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
It has been scientifically established that plants do indeed communicate. I thought I posted a story about that recently? If I didn't, I shall go look for it and add it here.

We are all connected. We are all energy. Some of us pick it up better than others!

It has been scientifically established that plants do indeed communicate. I thought I posted a story about that recently? If I didn't, I shall go look for it and add it here.

We are all connected. We are all energy. Some of us pick it up better than others!
I believe that. I think I am proof.

What a great experience to tell us about, I love it. I totally believe you are communicating with plants. How does the old plant feel about the new plant, lol...
Never thought about that but now that you ask, She is like Debi......The wise mother figure. Seriously. My feeling is she wants the new one (who seems a little scared and unsure) to feel safe and secure and at...home. A part of the family. We plan on getting several more in the near future.

I dont trim this plant often. I really should. Plants, do not...like being cut on. Understandably. The last time I trimmed her, I accidently severed a live stem. The Impression I got was....Really dude?? I apologized.

So, I just trimmed her 20 minutes ago. The dead ends. LMAO....I was having issues seeing close with the scissors as my aging eyes need readers now up close. I kept getting thoughts of my reader glasses. I thought it was me. LOL. I think she was telling me Dude, PUT YOUR GLASSES ON.... BEFORE YOU CUT A STEM AGAIN......LOL

Plants are living things. Like Debi said all things are connected. People can and do pick up on vibes from them. They won't specifically say "Feed me Seymour!" but if our senses are tuned outside the norm, sure we can pick up on what they need.

Speaking on this subject, one question that just popped into my mind is when venturing out into a forest or woods and you get an 'off' feeling...curious if that could be the trees and or plants around you letting you know you are not exactly welcome at that given moment? Sounds like a bit of a reach...or is it? Makes sense to me lol.